Chapter 45

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all doing?

I'm back with a new chapter.

Let's move to the story..........

___________________________________________________________________

In Riddhima's room.....

She's thinking that how she'll know the truth when a great idea comes in her mind and she jumps on the bed.

Riddhima's pov.....

yes...yes... I've get an idea. Why fear when google uncle is here. I'll search on google about the symptoms. If it's match with me then Vansh is right. If not then I'll be the happiest person on this earth.

Riddhima's pov end.

Then she searched on google and reads every details carefully. While reading those articles Riddhima's cheeks turned red in shyness.

Riddhima's pov......

So here says if anyone intimate with their partner then there must be some red marks of love bite and hickey on ones body. She will also feel pain in her vaginal area. But when I wake up in morning there wasn't any mark on my body nor I felt any pain. That means nothing happened between us. So Mr. Angry Rai singhania make a fool of me. He is a cruel person. What if I got a heart attack. But now I'm relieved that nothing happened between us. Anyways I'll teach him a lesson for lieing to me.

Riddhima's pov end.

Few hours later......

Vansh comes back to home and straightlly goes to his room. When he opens his rooms door, he sees that no one is in his room. But he was expecting Riddhima there. He checks in the washroom but she isn't there. Infact her sweet fragrance is also missing from his room. He checks the closet and sees that there isn't any single dress of her.

Vansh's POV......

Dadi and Siya leaves from here so may be she also return back to her room. But I want her here. In my room. Now I grown up a new habit of staying with her. Cuddle with her and inhell her fragrance while sleeping. How I'll stay in this room without her?

Vansh's POV end.

He goes to Washroom and gets freshen up. Changing his dress in a fresh one he comes to downstair. He goes towards Riddhima's room and stand infront of her room. He's hesitating to knock on the door. What if he make her irritate or angry?

Vansh(in mind): should I knock or not. What I'll say if she ask me that why I was knocking on the door?

Then he decides that he'll knock on the door and talk with her. So he knocks. Riddhima opens the door and frowns her brows.

Riddhima: you are here?

Vansh: yeah. So you return back to your room?

Riddhima: yeah.

Vansh badly wants to ask her to go back in his room and stay with him but deep down in mind he also knows that he himself lost the right. There is a awkward silence between them but Vansh thinks to break the silence.

Vansh: won't you have your dinner?

Riddhima: I've kept your dinner on the dinning table. Go and have it.

Vansh: and you?

Riddhima: ummm... I've already taken mine.

Vansh is hurt inside knowing that she eats without him. But he gives her a small smile.