Chapter 58

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story............

______________________________________________________________________

Their car halts Infront of a big building and Vansh comes out from the car while closes his side of door a little harshly. Even Riddhima also comes out from the car following him but she's confused and wants a answer.

Riddhima: where we are?

Riddhima softly asked Vansh keeping her hand on his shoulder.

Vansh: I'm staying here nowadays. I've an apartment here.

He says harshly and stormed inside the building. Riddhima knows that Vansh isn't in good mood so she doesn't wants to leave him alone. Riddhima also goes behind him fastly.

They gets inside the lift and the lift stops Infront of Vansh's apartment. They comes out and Vansh opens his apartment's door. They enters inside.

The apartment is lavish and decorated with expensive furnitures. Even there is a small bar at a corner and the full view of busy city can be seen from the big glass window near the drawing room. It's luxurious just like Vansh's choice and Riddhima couldn't help but praised his apartment. But it's too silence here so to ease the situation Riddhima thinks to open her mouth.

Riddhima: Vansh your apartment is very beautiful but why are you living here?

Vansh isn't in mood to talk. Seeing that woman all his past pain flooded on him once again which he wanted to forget. He didn't even wanted to bring Riddhima here at this moment but he wasn't also in mood to drop her at home. So without saying anything to her, he walks toward the bar to get a drink which may calm down his inner turmoil.

Riddhima sees him walking towards bar and she understands that Vansh wants to drink to forget his pain. But she doesn't want him to drink. She wants him to open up his pain to her. She wants him to share his pain with her. Even she has many questions which answers only Vansh can give her.

Vansh was about to open a alcohol bottle when Riddhima snatch it from his hand. It's makes him angry.

Vansh: Riddhima give it back to me.

He snapped at her but surprisingly Riddhima didn't get scared like other time. So collecting some courage she thinks to fight with him so that he says her everything in hit of the moment.

Riddhima: no I won't give it to you.

Vansh: Riddhima don't be stubborn and give the damn bottle back to me.

Vansh is slowly getting angry and Riddhima wants him to get more angry and burst on her.

Riddhima: I don't want you to drink so I'm not giving it back to you.

Vansh is hell angry now and wants to burst on her but he doesn't want to hurt her so somehow he's controlling himself from doing so. He throws a show piece on the floor making it break in many pieces with sound. Riddhima flinches back by this but didn't give up on his anger.

Vansh (shouts): fine.....

Then he angrily marches towards his bedroom and Riddhima also follows behind him.

Riddhima: Vansh listen.

Vansh: Riddhima stay away from me.

Riddhima: why I'll stay away from you?

Vansh: see I'm in a very bad mood now. I may hurt you so please stay away from me.

Riddhima: why you're in bad mood?