Chapter 22

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Let's move to the story.......

Vansh's POV......

I have checked every room in downstairs but she's nowhere. Only one room is left and now I'm standing in front of it's door. It's door is closed so I knock on it but nobody opens the door. So I slightly push the door and peep inside to see if she's staying here or not. Looking at this room I think that she stay in this room but she's not present here. So I enter inside the room. Why she choose this corner room. There are many rooms. She can choose one of those rooms. Now leave it. This room is not so big but all neat and clean and cozy. It's a colorful room. I don't remember that I've ever paint this room. May be she paints it. Bye the way this room is looking beautiful. Her decorations are good matches with her personality. There is photo frame of her on the wall.

She's looking mesmerizing in this photo with a beautiful big smile

She's looking mesmerizing in this photo with a beautiful big smile. But where is she? Okay it's good that she isn't in room. Now take your phone and leave from here vansh before she gets to know that you're in her room.

I start searching for my phone and then my eyes fall on the bedside table. Here she keeps my phone. I pick up the phone and keep her phone there. I was about to leave her room but then I collied with the table and a vase fall from it behind the couch. So I go behind it to take that vase.

When I was picking up the vase I heard a sound of door opening. That means she was in washroom. I lifted my head a little and then what I see my eyes pops out from it's socket. Here she's coming out from the washroom wrapping a towel around her tiny figure which merely reach till her upper thigh.

I gulps down my saliva seeing her only in towel. Her milky white long legs and white shoulders. My gazes fixed on her thighs. Her hairs are wet and water drops falling from it and slid down inside her towel. I badly wants to explore where those water drops going. A sudden urge of licking those water drops rose inside me. Her swan like neck is inviting me to bite there and leave my marks.

Then she takes the moisturizer and start to apply it on her body. She bends down and apply it on her beautiful legs and feet then neck and shoulders and my gazes roam with her hand where she's applying the cream.

My mind screaming that it's unfair to watch anyone secretly but my heart wants to stay quiet and continue watching her.

My world stop spinning when she loses her towel and slide down it under her breast. My mouth and throat went dry when her round soft breasts and pointy nipples comes infront of my views. It's not so big and not small just perfect for my hand to cupped.

What are you thinking? You pervert,Vansh.One part of me regretting to come here. my heart is beating loudly seeing her naked breasts. I'm fearing that she can hear it. I fist the couch in a tight grip. My inner beast is wincing inside to come out and pounce on her right now. My eyes become dark with lust and desire to have her.

Control Vansh control. You've so much patience. My thoughts are going wild and I'm feeling myself getting hard. Damn!! now I have to take a cold shower to calm my inner beast. I've to leave this room before I make a mistake. Today this girl turns me on without her knowing.

Then I see that she takes her clothes and turn around. Now her back is facing me. It's a good opportunity to exit from this room otherwise I'll be hell embarrassed if she catch me to watching her hidden.

Then I leave the room quickly without making any noise but I take a last glimpse of her before leaving.

When I reach to my room I directly goes inside the washroom and stand under the shower. I turn on the shower and cold water is falling on me. I close my eyes and again Riddhima's image comes infront of my eyes. It's not helping me to calm down myself. I've to remove her thoughts from my mind.

After half an hour I comes out from washroom and laid down on the bed. I closed my eyes but sleep is far away from me. Everytime I'm only seeing Riddhima's flashes.

What happened with you Vansh? Why you are thinking so much about her. It's not like that today first time you have watch any girl wearing a towel. You've seen many girls like this infact spent many nights with them. But nothing is more erotic than today's incident. I don't know what happened with me. This feelings is something else. Which I can't understand. I never ever feel like this. Many girls try to seduce me but I never lose my control. They don't have any effect on me. But with Riddhima the feeling is different. I don't know how everytime she effects me.

After today's incident I don't think that I can look towards her without remembering it. And this unknown feelings it's not good for me. I've to make a distance from her. So that she can't effect me anymore. With this thought I drifted into sleep.

Vansh's POV end.

Riddhima's pov.......

I was writing my assignments. It's take a long time to complete. I don't know what's the need of this assignments?

Now I'm tired so think to take a bath. I come inside the washroom. After sometime when I feel relaxed I turn off the shower. Then I look for my clothes but the problem is I didn't bring my clothes in hustle. Actually it's one of my old habit. I always forget to bring clothes. So I wrapped a towel around me and comes out.

Then I apply moisturizer on my body. After that I wear one of my comfortable dress.

I'm feeling like someone is watching me. But how is this possible. Nobody is present here. So I shrugged off this thought and starts to dry my hair. After that without wasting a single second I fall on my bed to welcome the sleep. I was hella tired today. After taking a bath I'm feeling good now.

So today was a nice day. I hope that tomorrow also will be a good day for me. Good night riddhu, sweet dreams.

Wishing myself a very good night I closes my eyes.

( Another chapter now enjoy it 😊. Sorry for the mistakes I've done in this chapter. Please do vote and comment.)