Chapter 14

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story.....

Riddhima's pov.....

My classes gets over and now I'm going to my oppps vansh's house. I'm walking beside the road then my eyes fall on a little boy who is crossing the road. One car is coming from opposite site but he didn't notice it. Ohh no! This car will hit the boy. I've to do something. Then I automatically runs towards the boy and pull him towards me at the neck of time. Due to sudden force we fall on the road and the car passes away beside us. Thanks a lot Bappa you save this little boy. People start to make noise. Some people comes to us and help us to get up.

Lady: beta you've got some injury and you're bleeding. You need first aid.

Riddhima: don't worry Aunty I'm fine.

The boy clutch me tightly due to fear. I freed myself from his clutch.

Riddhima: are you okay? Do you get hurt?

But he isn't giving any answers just crying. So I make him sit no a nearby bench give him water to drink.

Riddhima: don't worry nothing happened to you. You're fine now.

Boy(sobbing): thank you didi.

Riddhima: welcome. Now tell me where is your parents?

Then his parents comes to us running and showing their concerns. Why can't they take care of a little boy properly?

Boys mom: thank you so much for saving my son's life.

Boys Dad: we'll be great full to you all over our life.

Riddhima: it's okay.

Then they leave from there with their son. Now someone tap my shoulder from behind and I turn around to see the person.

Person: so the brave girl haan.

Riddhima: kabir! What you're doing here?

Kabir: why? Can't I come here?

Riddhima: I didn't mean it.

Kabir: well I'm here for an important work. Then I see that how you become a superwoman and save the boy. I really proud of you.

Riddhima: thank you. I'm just doing the duty of a good citizen.

Kabir: yeah. But to becoming a good citizen you gets yourself injured. Let's go to the hospital.

Riddhima: have you gone mad? No need to go hospital.

Kabir: why?

Riddhima: it's just a small scratch. Moreover I'm getting late. I've to go home.

Kabir: why you're becoming so impatient to go home. May be your husband is waiting for you, no?

I've tell him that I'm married but he doesn't believe it and always make fun of my marriage actually my marriage is a fun in real means.

Riddhima: you guess it right. But I think nowadays police inspectors aren't having any work that's why they are wasting their time by gossiping with friends.

Kabir: no I've many works to do. So I'm leaving.

Riddhima: bye.

Kabir: bye and take care.

Riddhima: you also.

Then he leaves from there I also start walking. I'm feeling like someone is watching me but who can be it. May be my illusion. I shrugged off this thought and book a cab to reach home.