Chapter 21

Hi lovely readers,

Let's move to the story......

Vansh's POV....

We have our dinner silently. I wanted to talk but seeing her quite I didn't said anything.

After that I comes to my room. Then I remember that I've to complete an important work. But the file isn't in my study room. Now I've to call angree and ask him to bring it. I call him and he picks up the call.

Angree: Yes boss.

Vansh: angree I want the *** companies file.

Angree: boss  I've already sent it to your house.

Vansh: but it isn't here. I think it's in office. Tomorrow you will go to office and find the file. It's a very important file.

Angree: okay boss. Then I'll send the file to your house.

Vansh: okay.

Then I cut the call and lay down on the bed.

Vansh's POV end.

Next morning,

Riddhima's pov.....

Why the morning come so soon. I'm thinking like as if I just sleep few minutes ago. But the reality is it's been few hours when I slept. Now get up riddhu.

Then I get up from bed and goes to washroom.

After freshen up I come to downstairs and start my daily work. I'm in the kitchen when someone rings the bell. Who is this? Why he come here in early morning.

Riddhu if you won't open the door then how you'll know that who is he and what he wants?- my mind told me and she's right.

So I open the door and see that a handsome, fair and strong man is standing there. He's holding a file. I saw him two or three times with Vansh but I don't know his name. May be he comes here to meet with vansh. He gives me a bright smile. I also reciprocate with a smile. Then he greets me.

Angree: good morning bhabhi.

Riddhima: good morning. Please come inside.

Angree: how are you bhabhi?

Riddhima: I'm fine and you?

Angree: I'm fine too. I'm here to give this file to boss.

Riddhima: he's in upstairs.

Angree: okay.

Then he goes to upstairs and I gets busy with my work.

After few minutes later he comes down and walks toward the door. But riddhu he's going without having anything. It isn't look good. So I call him from behind and he turns back.

Riddhima: umm excuse me.

Angree: yes.

Riddhima: actually I don't know your name.

Angree: my name is Angree.

Riddhima: okay Angree bhaiya can you please have your breakfast with us?

Angree: bhabhi you're my boss's wife. Please call me by my name.

Riddhima: no no you're elder than me then how I can call you by your name.

Angree: but boss..

Riddhima: what is his problem if I call you bhaiya. Please...

Angree: okay.

Riddhima: so you sit on the table I'm arranging the table.

Angree: let me help you.

Riddhima: no it's okay.