Chapter 38

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

Hope you all are doing well.

Now let's move to the story_________________________________________________________

Siya goes to call Vansh. He comes downstairs. Angree and Siya also comes behind his. Vansh is descanting from the staircase when his eyes falls on the girl who is standing in the middle of the room.
Seeing her he gets angry.

Vansh (in mind): Ragini!! What this girl is doing here? Don't know what she have done.

He comes down and goes near dadi.

Vansh: dadi why you were calling me?

Dadi: what I'm hearing Vansh?

Vansh: what happened dadi?

Dadi: what this girl is saying?

Dadi gestures towards Ragini and he gives her a glare as if he'll vanish her. Ragini gets scared seeing his glare.

Ragini (in mind): I messed up by coming here. I shouldn't come here.

Vansh: what is she saying?

Aaryan: she's saying that she's your girlfriend.

Vansh (shocked): what??

Aaryan: yeah bhai she's saying this.

Vansh looks at Ragini with raging eyes.

Dadi: is it true Vansh?

Vansh: no dadi. It's not true.

Riddhima (in mind): why he's lying. He talked with her in phone in front of me. Even she came to this house and told me that she's his girlfriend.

Dadi: then why she's saying this?

Vansh: I don't know. She's assistant PA in my office.

Angree: yes dadi. She's an assistant PA.

Vansh goes near Ragini and angrily shouts on her.

Vansh: why you say this to my family members?

Ragini gulps down in fear seeing him angry.

Ragini: Vansh woh.... I...

Vansh (angrily): set one thing in your mind that I dated you once in our college time. But things didn't go further. So we broke up. Now there's nothing between us. I kept you in my office because you were my college mate. But if you try to introduce yourself as my girlfriend then the consequences won't be good for you. I forbade you many times not to introduce yourself as my girlfriend. But you didn't listen to me. Now this is too much I can't tolerate you. You should get punishment.

Riddhima (in mind): he's making false story to convince dadi. Also threatening his girlfriend so that she doesn't say anything against him. Such a bad guy.

Siya(in mind): ohh so this girl was bhaiya's date. And now also trying to be his girlfriend knowing that he's married. Such a cheap woman. I knew that she can't be my bhaiya's girlfriend.

Dadi also gets relaxed hearing that she isn't Vansh's girlfriend. She looks at Ragini.

Ragini (pleading): Vansh I'm sorry please don't punish me. I'm promising that it won't repeat in future.

But Vansh pays no heed in her pleading.

Dadi: what type of girl you are? You knew it that vansh is married but you have guts to say it infront of his family that you're his girlfriend. Don't you have any shame? I don't want to see your face anymore. Just get out from here.