Chapter 27

Hi my lovely readers.

How are you doing?

Hope you're doing well.

Let's start the story..........

Riddhima's pov........

It's been a week since lockdown opened and everything is going the same way like before but one change happen.

Now I'm getting ready to go in a club. You guys might thinking that why I'm going to club because I'm not this type of girl who goes to club and enjoy there. Actually it's ishani's birthday today and she keeps her birthday party in a club. What's the need to celebrate her birthday there. She can throw the party in her house. She invites me there.

I tried to say her no but she's not listening me. She ordered me that I must have to go there otherwise she won't talk with me. I'm almost ready now. This is how I'm looking.

I know I'm not looking that good but it's enough for me

I know I'm not looking that good but it's enough for me. Now let's go to the club but I'm feeling nervous. There must be many people and I don't like to be in crowd.

Riddhima's pov end.

Vansh's pov....

I'm working in my cabin then someone barges into my cabin. Who has the audacity to come inside my cabin without knocking. I was about to shout on the person but when I see him I become calm.

It's my friend Aman. I'm seeing him after many days.

Vansh: what a pleasant surprise yaar

Aman: yeah I know that you won't come to meet with me so I had to come.

Vansh: it's not like that. I was busy with my work you know?

Aman: yeah I know.

Then we hug each other and ask him to take a sit.

Aman:I'm here to invite you.

Vansh: for what?

Aman: I told you that my sister also with staying with me so today is her birthday and we are celebrating it in **** club. You have to come. I don't want to hear any no.