Chapter 15

Hi lovely readers.

Let's start the story.

Vansh's POV...

Now I have reach my house. Today I've return home early to talk with Riddhima. When I enter inside she's nowhere to be seen. So I goes to my room.

After freshen up I again comes to downstairs. To my good luck she's present here having her dinner. So I goes near her and stand beside her. I
cough to gain her attention but she didn't look at me. So I coughs more loudly then she pours a glass of water. Can't she look at me once?

Vansh's POV end.

Riddhima's pov....

I'm so much hungry so I sit on a chair of dinning table and attacks on my food. I was busy in eating then I see that vansh coming downstairs. Am I dreaming? Why he's in home at this hour. I've never seen him home this early.

Now he comes near me and stand beside me. Why he's standing here. Is he going to murder me. What I've done that he wants to murder me. Bappa please save me from him.

But he is standing still and suddenly start coughing. Why he's coughing in my ears. My eardrums will burst. Can't he go another place for coughing. I pour a glass of water for him. Well I don't want to do it for him but he's coughing badly so I can do it as a human being.

Riddhima's pov end.

Vansh's POV....

I'm standing here to  talk with her and she is ignoring me. Now I'm becoming angry. So I grips on her shoulder and makes her stand infront of me. She gets startled by my action. She looks at me with eyes widen.

Vansh: I want to talk with you.

She didn't said anything just look at me so I start my question.

Vansh: who was that guy?

She frowns a little.

Riddhima: who guy?

Vansh: with whom you're talking on the road today.

Riddhima (in mind): is he talking about kabir. But how he get to know about him?

Vansh: answer me.

Riddhima: why I'll give you answer?

Vansh: I'm asking you questions and you'll give me answer. No other talks okay?

Riddhima: he is my friend.

So that kabir is her friend.

Vansh: what is his name?

Riddhima: his name is kabir Sharma. He's a police inspector.

Vansh: do you know him from before?

Riddhima (in mind): he says that he's great vansh Rai Singhania. And He's very very intelligent. Then why he's asking me all stupid question. If I don't know him from before then how he can be my friend.

Vansh: where you lost?

Riddhima: nowhere. If I don't know him from before then how he can be my friend?

Vansh: so you know him from before.

Riddhima: yes. We know each other since I came in Delhi.

Vansh: so you meet with him after coming to Delhi.

Riddhima: yes. Now if your questioning are finished then can you leave my shoulder? I want to eat my food peacefully as I'm hungry.

Vansh: okay.

Then I leaves her hand and she gets busy with her food.

So she didn't know him from before. Is she telling the truth or not. I'll get to know it when angree will find out every information about her. But if she's telling the truth then why kabir do friendship with her. Does he know that she's my wife or not. What is he up to do?

Vansh's POV end.

Riddhima's pov....

How dare he to question me. How he get to know about kabir. Is he following me? But why? Arrgh, I'll surely get mad someday. This man is unpredictable. What is his problem if I befriend with kabir. I'll do what I want. I'll do friendship with anyone I want. As if I'm cheating on him like he's doing with me. He's a devil monster. He thinks everyone like him. But everyone is not like him especially not me. Some day I'll break his face by punching him.

If you've this much courage then why don't you say all this infront of him. Why you're disturbing me with your blabberings- my subconscious mind scoffed on me.

Listen I've courage but but I don't say it infront of him because I don't want to destroy the peaceful environment of this house- I reply her back.

Yeah I know how much courageous you are- again comes my mind.

You just shut up- I shut her up.

Then my phone rings and it's my papa. I gets happy seeing his call.

Riddhima: hello papa. How are you?

Ritesh: I'm fine beta. How are you and vansh?

Riddhima: we...we are fine and happy papa.

Ritesh: god bless you two and you always remain happy.

Riddhima: papa where is Mumma?

Ritesh: she's here want to talk with her?

Riddhima: no. You just tell me how is she?

Ritesh: she's fine just missing you a lot.

Riddhima: and you? Don't you missing me?

Ritesh: yeah I'm also missing you.

Riddhima: I miss you too papa.

Now tears starts to come out from my eyes but I don't want them to know it.

Riddhima: papa vansh is calling so I'll talk with you later.

Ritesh: okay beta. Take care.

Riddhima: you also take care.

Then I cut the call and comes to my room. If I talk with him more 2 minutes then I would started crying bitterly. They will be upset if I cry so I cut the call.

Riddhima's pov end.

Scene change....

In a room,

Kabir is sitting on a couch and looking at the wall infront of him. There are many photos of Vansh on the wall.

He's looking at them with hatred in his eyes. Then his phone beeps and he takes it. There is a missed call on his phone so he called back. Then someone pick up the call from other side.

Unknown: hello.

Kabir: why you called me?

Unknown: to know something.

Kabir: what?

Unknown: tell me how is going your friendship with her?

Kabir: good. Everything is happening just like we planned.

Unknown: okay.

Then he cuts the call.

Kabir's pov....

I know you're living a peaceful life. But don't forget that kabir is also here. I won't let you live peacefully infact I won't also let you die peacefully. I've lost many precious things for you. Now it's your turn Vansh Rai Singhania.

Kabir's pov end.

( Finally chapter gets complete. Enjoy it and let me know how is it by your comments. Do vote and sorry for writing mistakes.)