Chapter 2

Hi lovely readers.

Let's move ahead to meet our heroine.

Girl's pov....

Hey, hi!!! I'm Riddhima Maheshwari a 21 years old sweet and simple girl with lots of dreams. I like to enjoy
every second in my life. I live with my parents in Dehradun. I'm only one daughter of my parents. They loves me a lot. I also loves them. They are my everything. From childhood I'm a pampered girl but not any spoiled brat. I'm mature enough to behave well with others. But my mumma says that I'm little bit childish. Infact my friends also agree with it. I've a best friend. You can say that we are soul sisters. She is ishani. My life bound in my parents and my friends and I'm so happy with them. I can't thank God enough to make me a part of their life. I believes in god. I know he gives us problems in our life so that we recalls him. We have to keep faith on him. I don't have any boyfriend. It's not like that I've any restrictions but I haven't found anyone for me yet.

Now comes to my likes, dislikes and hobbies. I loves to eat and sleep. If I get this two then I don't need anything else. I'm a traditional girl and I don't like to wear revealing dresses. I'm feels uncomfortable in it. I likes to have soft teadies. I have many teady bears. In fact I've kept different names of them. Actually I have a habit of naming all my goods. I also like to watch shin-chan cartoon. Now you guys must thinking that am I a kid or what? So, no I'm not but I can't do anything with it as I like it. My friends also makes fun of me for watching cartoons. I loves to singing and playing guitar but my father said not to singing in any competition or any function and me being a obedient good girl accept it. Don't know why, but sometimes my father acts like Gabbar Shingh. I likes to help people. It's give me a relief and one kind of peace in my heart. In future I want to do a good job which will make my parents feels proud of me. Anyways I don't want to earn much more money. I think like it'll snatch my peace and sleep. What we'll do with so much money? Now comes to my cooking skill. I'm good in cooking but before two years I don't even know the c of cooking. Then let me tell you a story how I intended to learn cooking.

Once, one of my mumma's relative came in our home. Mumma wasn't at home so being a sweet girl I asked him to come inside. Then he told me to make a cup of masala tea for him. I can't make a proper cup of normal tea and he is demanding for masala tea. So I gave him a tight smile and moved towards kitchen. Then I start to make tea. First I boil the milk then add sugar and tea leaf. But it's a normal tea not masala tea. So I starts finding masala then my eyes caught a pack kept in kitchen self. Masala was written on the packet. I gets happy and without thinking anything I add this in tea. Then I go out with tea cup and handover it to him. He took it and take a sip. His facial expressions gets changed I can't understand what happened. Then he drinks it in one go and get up from his seat. He told me that he had an important work so he'll take my leave. I can't understand why he suddenly left but it's good that he gone otherwise don't know what he would make me do. When Mumma came back I told her everything. She asked me what I add In tea so I took the packet to show her. When I read it properly I got to know that it was biriyani masala not tea masala. When Mumma understood that I add biriyani masala in tea and after drinking it out guests literally runs from our house she starts loughing clutching her stomach. That day I vowed that I'll learn cooking by hook or by crock.

It was the story of my learning cooking.

I think you guys got a idea that how I am. Now I'm going back home after my exam. I am so happy because It was my last exam today. After that I'll get some relax. I know that I'm good in studies but who likes to read books. It's so boring. But I love to read novels, In fact any types of book other than academic books. Now I'm near to my house so meet you guys later. Bye bye.

(So how's our heroine? please comment me. Do vote also sorry for grammetical errors and spelling mistakes).