Chapter 12

Hi lovely readers..

Let's start the story.......

Vansh's POV.....

I'm working on a important project that I haven't noticed that it's late now. So I think to stay at office as my work isn't complete yet.

Vansh's POV end.

Next morning......

Riddhima's pov....

I wake up at the morning. After freshen up I comes to the kitchen. But there is no sing of Vansh. That means he didn't return last night.

I'm thinking about this then suddenly I heard the sound of door opening.its scares me. I takes some slow steps towards hall room and sees that it's vansh only and felt little relaxed.

He's looking tried but I don't care for him. So I goes near him.

Riddhima: I want divorce.

Vansh: huh??

Riddhima: I want divorce. I know you've girlfriend and you was with her. Please divorce me and marry her. You'll be in peace and I also be in peace.

I said all those words in one go. But he's looking at me with red blood shed eyes. I can see that how much angry he is. Now all my confidence flew away and I'm literally shaking in fear.

Riddhima's pov end.

Vansh's POV.....

I haven't slept enough last night. So think to go home and after freshen up I'll return to office. But when I enter inside that girl comes infront of me. I don't wanted to see her face now. But she comes and told me something but I haven't understand it so asked again. Now she starts her unnecessary blabbering.

So she wants divorce from me. It's angers me. My dadi will be upset if I give her divorce and I can't make her upset. I looks at her with scaring eyes and she gets scared by it.

Vansh: so you want divorce from me?

Riddhima: yes.

Vansh: you won't get any divorce from me.

Riddhima: why? You're having a girlfriend.

Vansh: this is not for your see. You just stay here like a perfect wife. Understand?

Riddhima: no. If you don't give me divorce then ill file a case for divorce.

Vansh: trust me sweetheart. It won't be that easy to get divorce from me. So I'm suggesting you to leave the idea of divorce.

then I goes towards my room as I'm hellbent tired now.

Vansh's POV end.

It's been two days of their encounter. After that they haven't talked with each other for once.

Riddhima's pov....

It's a another boring day in this house. I asked divorce from him but he said that he won't give me divorce. What he wants from me? He won't accept me as his wife and he also won't give me divorce. Don't know what he up to?

I'm now sitting in the hall when someone rings the bell. Who comes at this hour? I think may be to meet with vansh because nobody knows me here.

So I open the door and see that a girl is standing there. I don't know her. It's seems that she's fashionable. I can understand it by her clothes. And she use a strong perfume. But I'm not getting any good vibes from. Who is she? Riddhu ask her first then you will get to know.

Riddhima: who are you and why you're here?

Ragini:who are you?

Riddhima: first you tell.

Ragini (attitude): I'm vansh's girlfriend and am here to meet with him. Where is he?

She's his girlfriend, really?I'm feeling a sharp pain in my heart. Tears appeared in eyes but I'm trying hard not to shed them infront of her. So I answers her in a shaking voice.

Riddhima: he...he's in up...upstairs.

Ragini: okay.

Then she goes towards him. Now he's calling his girlfriend in this home. I know he doesn't consider me as his wife but still I'm his legally wedded wife how he can call his girlfriend infront of me in the same house. Now I understand that what's my place in his life.

I can't tolerate it anymore I'm feeling like my breath gets stuck in my throat. I runs from there towards my room. Then entering into the washroom and on the shower. I sit under the shower hugging my keens near my heart. Waters falling on me and washing away my fresh hot tears.

I know he do this marriage only for his Dadi. He don't like me. But what is my fault in it. Why he's punishing me like this? Why me God? why me? Can't he find another girl.

Riddhima's pov end.

Vansh's POV.....

I was working on my laptop in study room. Then I remember that I've to send a important file to my client. It's very important. So I called angree and asked him to come to my house and take this file to the client company. But he's busy with another work so he is sending Ragini here and I agreed for it. Because this work is important.

After minutes later Ragini comes here. Now she is standing in front of me. I know that she's trying to seduce me. Sometimes this woman gets on my nerves. If she wasn't good in office work then I would have throw her out long time ago.

Ragini: vansh who is the girl in downstairs?

So she meets with her.

Vansh: my wife.

Ragini: what???

Vansh: what what?

Ragini: you marry her. How could you marry her leaving me.

Vansh: why can't I. Did I ever promised you that I'll marry you. You very well known it that I was just dating you in our college time. There is nothing serious between us. So don't act like a girlfriend and you're also not a saint. I know how many boyfriends you have behind my back.

Ragini: but vansh....

Vansh: don't argue with me. Now take this file and handover it to that company. It's very important.

Ragini: okay.

Then she leaves from there and I again gets busy in my work.

Vansh's POV end.

Ragini's POV......

So vansh get married with that third class girl who has no fashion sense no smartness. What vansh see in her that he get married with her. I can't understand that what is in her which isn't in me that VR gets impressed by her. But my plan can't flop like this. I can't lose vansh and his money and fame. Don't worry I'll break their marriage after all I'm Ragini.

Ragini's POV end.

(So here comes the another chapter. Enjoy it. Do vote and comment.)