Chapter 35

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

Hope you all are fine.

Now let's start the story___________________________________________________

Author's pov......

Next morning Vansh wakes up from his sleep when sun scrunching rays falls on his face. He turns his face to other side. Then he feels something soft on his chest. He opens his eyes slowly and sees the most beautiful face. Riddhima is hugging him in sleep. Her head is resting on his chest and his hands are wrapping around her waist tightly. Her breath is falling on his chest, making a sensation inside him. He kept looking at her face for few minutes. Then he looks at his sight and realize that he's sleeping on Riddhima's side. Even The pillow wall is nowhere to be seen.
He gets worried.

Vansh's pov.....

Ohh no I'm sleeping on Riddhima's side. If she wakes up and sees that I Cross the wall then she'll taunt me and will give me a long lecture. Now what I'll do?

Vansh's pov end.

Vansh is thinking when something pops in his mind.

He goes to his side with Riddhima and makes her lay on him.

Vansh (in mind): now I'll see that what she does?

Riddhima's sleep gets disturbed when he was making her lay down on him. She was opening her eyes. Seeing this Vansh closes his eyes pretend to be sleepy.

Riddhima opens her lazily. Then she again closes her eyes and snuggles more into her pillow. But she feels her  pillow is hard so opens her eyes again. She sees his face. Which is all calm. Looking so innocent like a kid. She looks at his face for sometime. But Her eyes gets widen when reality hits her that she's sleeping on Vansh. She gets up with a jerk and sits on the bed.

Riddhima: ohh no I was sleeping on him. And I'm also in his side. Riddhu how could you do this? Last night you make a pillow wall and now in morning you yourself break it. Thank God that Vansh is still sleeping. If he sees that you were sleeping on him then what he would think. What can be more embarrassing than it?

Then she get down from bed and goes to washroom.

When Vansh sense that Riddhima leaves from there he opens his eyes and sit on the bed. He was hearing what she was saying and chuckles at her.

Few minutes later.....

Riddhima opens the washrooms door little and peeking from it.

Riddhima's POV....

Riddhu when you'll fix? You again forget to take your clothes. Now you are staying in someone's room. How you'll go out. What if Vansh is in the room? Ahh! In morning you was sleeping on him and now you'll go infront of him only in towel. He'll think that you're seducing him.

Riddhima's POV end.

She looks at the bed and sees that vansh isn't there.

Riddhima (in mind): may be he goes to another room to get freshen up. It's a right time. I'll go fast and wear my saree.

Then she comes out from washroom and takes her saree from closet. She wears blouse and petticoat. Then tries to wrap the saree around her.

 Then tries to wrap the saree around her