Chapter 46

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope that you all are doing well.

Let's start the story.........

______________________________________________________________

After Riddhima leaves from there kabir stands there angrily.

Kabir's POV.....

It's obviously not the reaction which I expected from her. How she could support him when they don't even share a relation? How she can trust on him? I've to find out another way.

Kabir's POV end.

Then he leaves from there.

In Vansh's office,

He's in his cabin when someone Knocks on the door. He ask the person to come in. Angree comes inside with a tab in his hand.

Vansh: what's the matter Angree?

Angree: boss I want to show you something.

Vansh: what?

Angree: boss the gaurds who keeps eye on Riddhima.....

When Angree calls Riddhima by her name Vansh glares at him. He gulps down his saliva in fear.

Angree: I mean Riddhima bhabhi. So they send me a video clip. I think you should watch it for once.

Vansh: what is in this video clip?

Angree: watch it yourself.

Vansh: okay. Show it to me.

Then Angree gives the tab to Vansh and he start to watch the clip. First when  kabir tells Riddhima that Vansh is a criminal he becomes very angry. He fists his fingers in a tight grip and his veins popping out in anger. But when he watched that Riddhima supports him be gets relaxed. First time  someone support him except his family members. He's feeling immense happiness. Not only for Riddhima supported him but also she have faith on him. For the first time in his life he feels that he can trust on a woman. Every woman isn't a betrayer his Riddhima can't be a betrayer never ever.

Vansh's POV.....

Riddhima supported me infront of that bastard. What he thought that he'll say anything and Riddhima will believe him. No she trusts me. But I did nothing which can win her trust then why she supported me? Off course everyone is not like me. Who doubts on every single person. But kabir have to give me answer that why he is framing me infront of my wife.

Vansh's POV end.

Angree is watching his boss very keenly. He expected him to be angry but seeing him calm and happy he can't understand that what's going on in his mind. He never saw him like that. But his chain of thoughts broken by Vansh.

Vansh: Angree let's go.

Angree: where?

Vansh: don't you think that it's been a long time since we met kabir.

Angree: yes boss.

Vansh: after all he's a very special enemy of mine.

Then they comes out from office building and sits in the car.

After sometime they reached infront of kabir's office. They get down from the car and enters inside.

Kabir is reading some case files when Vansh comes there.

Vansh: hello inspector kabir.

Kabir is shocked hearing Vansh's voice suddenly. He lifts his head and looks at Vansh who's glaring at him.