Chapter 9

Hi lovely readers.

Let's move to the story......

Vansh's POV....

I was sitting in study room. I'm so much angry now. Then dadi comes to me and order me to go to my room where my newly married wife is waiting for me. I goes towards my room seething in anger.

Barges into the room and locks the door with a thud. Then my eyes fall on my bride. She's sitting in the middle of the bed keeping a long veil on her face. Just like a shy little wife. Actually she's looking mesmerizing in her bridal attire but today this won't create any affect on me. Her face is covered with veil but I can Sense that she's scared of me. It gives me a immense pleasure.

Then I goes near my closet and taking a wine bottle I sit on the couch infront of bed. All the time her gazes is fixed on me. I gulps down the full wine. Then I takes steps towards her. Now she's hellbent scared of me.

I hold her by her wrist and pulls her harshly towards me. She gets down from the bed by sudden pull and she balances herself. Now we're standing in front of each other.

I can see that she's crying

I can see that she's crying. But I didn't pay any hid.

Vansh: listen whatever your name is, if you're thinking that we're like any normal couple then you're wrong.

Riddhima: wh......what are yo...you saying?

Vansh: it's truth baby. I don't like you. Infact you're not even my type of girl.
I don't accept you as my wife. This marriage is nothing for me. You're just a burden on me.

Riddhima (crying):what???

Vansh: yeah. Don't have any expectations from me. Because I'm not going to act like a typical husband.

Riddhima: Then why you marry me?

Vansh: never ever in your life ask me any questions. You don't have the ability to question Vansh Rai Singhania.

Riddhima: why you're doing this with me?

Vansh: you're again asking me question?

Riddhima: it's my life also and I've rights to know about what's happening in my life.

Vansh: I don't care about your life. You just remember that we aren't any husband and wife. We don't share any relation. I can't even tolerate your presence. You're no one to me. Don't expect anything from me. I will never accept you as my wife. You don't have any place in my life. Just stay away from my personal matters.

Now she's in vulnerable state but I don't care for her. So I lay down on the bed and closes my eyes for sleep. But I know that she's still standing there digesting my words.

 But I know that she's still standing there digesting my words

Vansh's POV end.

Riddhima's pov......

I'm standing like a statue trying to digest his words. Tears are continuously flowing from my eyes. I even bother to wipe them. I'm crying on my fate.

Bappa, what is happening with me? What I've done that you're punishing me like this. I didn't think that someday I'll end up like this situation.

I'm not getting it if he don't want to marry me. If he don't like me then why he didn't say no to this marriage. Is he joking with me or what? But it's my life. How he can do that with me. What I've done to him? I can't understand anything. Now what I'll say to my parents. How they will react on it.

I fell on the ground. I sit there hugging my knees. His every word is ringing in my ears. Now I don't have anything to do rather than crying on my fate. Then I fell sleep there only shedding my tears.

Riddhima's pov end.

Next morning....

Vansh's POV.....

I wake up from my sleep and about to go washroom then my eyes fall on a figure sleeping in sitting position. There is dried tears stain on her cheeks. Her face is looking pale. Why I'm effecting by her. Naah I can't fall weak for her. So I enter into the washroom for freshen up.

When I comes out from the washroom see that she wake up and lost in her thoughts. May thinking about last night.

But I haven't try to talk with her. Then I take my phone, wallet and watch. But I've to tell her something important so I goes near her and stand infront of her.

Vansh: I hope you remember everything what I have told you last night. Now you have to remember some more things. We're not husband wife in our bedroom. But infront of the world you're Mrs Vansh Rai Singhania. Now you're not any middle class girl, you've a status so behave like the way. If anyone from my family gets to know about the truth of our relation then it won't be good for you and your loved ones.

Riddhima: what you'll do?

Vansh: I'm the great vansh Rai Singhania. You must know about my power. But you don't have any idea what I can do. So set it in your pea size brain and behave appropriate.

Riddhima: what if I don't?

Nerves of this girl. How dare she say no to me. I think I should teach her a lesson. So I hold her chin in a tight grip. I can see pain in her eyes.

Vansh (angry): don't angry me sweetheart. Do as I say otherwise consequences won't be good.

Riddhima: leave me. It's paining.

Vansh: first say that you get it or not?

Riddhima ( stammering): ye..ah. I... I get it.

Vansh: good.

Then I leave her with a jerk. She stambled but balance herself.

Vansh: one more thing, pack your bags.

Riddhima: huh??

Vansh: pack your bags we are leaving for Delhi.

Riddhima: but why me?

Vansh: I live in Delhi and it's duty of a wife to stay with your husband. So you are also coming.

Riddhima; I won't go anywhere with you.

Vansh: listen, I don't believe in marriage and husband wife relationship. But tolerating you only for my dadi so don't irritate me and angry me. This is last warning from my side. Next time be ready to bear the punishment.

I haven't wait for her reply and comes out from my room.

(At last complete this chapter. Enjoy it. Sorry for writing mistakes. Do vote and comment).