Chapter 64

Hi my sweetie cutie pie...

How are you all doing?

Hope you all are fine.

Let's move to the story...........................

____________________________________________________________________

Everyone's face fall seeing that person as she is stepping in this house after many years. They memory of her leaving is still fresh in everyone's heart with that the betrayal given by her too arises in their heart igniting the fire.

The person is non other than Anupriya. She's also looking guilty. She can't match with anyone's eyes.   Awkwardness spread in the air as anyone isn't isn't in the form of uttering any word. This is the family she left few years ago. Once it was her family but now everyone seems stranger to her. 

Anupriya gulps down her guilt since she knows that it's her need to speak up this time. But she doesn't know how to start and from where to start. After taking a deep breath by closing her eyes she thinks to open her mouth.

Anupriya: I'm come here to asking for a favor.

Vansh: and why you think that you'll get a favor from us?

Vansh who was seething in anger all the time couldn't stop himself from giving this rude reply.

Anupriya feels more bad hearing this but she has no other way.

Anupriya: I Know that I'm not in the place to ask for any help but the mother inside me force me to come here.

She looks at Ajay hopefully that he might understand her but he also giving her blank look.

Anupriya: I'm your culprit but she's innocent. Please save her.

She says folding her hands while tears rolling down her eyes. Everyone gets confused thinking whom she's mentioning. Seeing everyone's questioning gaze she thinks to continue further.

Anupriya: Kabir kidnapped your sister to take revenge on you.

She says standing infront of Vansh making him more confused.

Vansh: sister!!!

Anupriya: yes sister your sister Ahanaa. Please save her Vansh.

Now Vansh have enough of her drama. He gets more angry and shouts on her.

Vansh: I've only one sister and that is Siya. She's safe in my house so stop your drama and leave.

Anupriya: no...no Vansh you've another sister and she's Ahanaa.

Then she goes near Ajay and holds his hands making him gasp. He tries to free his hands from her hold.

Anupriya: sorry is a little word in comparison of my sins which I've done with both of you and Vansh. But please for once listen to me.

She plead to him with teary eyes. But getting no reaction from him she thinks to continue.

Anupriya: when I left this house I was pregnant.

That one sentence shocked everyone to the core.

Anupriya: I Know that you think me as a betrayer even it's true but I wasn't always a betrayer. At first I came in Ajay's life for karthik (Kabir's father). But with each passing days I fall for Ajay. Seeing his caring and loving nature I couldn't help but fall more in his love. Then I refused to help karthik in any of his wrong intension. But he blackmailed me by saying that he'll reveal everything to you. I didn't wanted to go with him but he forced me saying that he'll kill both you and Vansh if I don't leave you. Then I was pregnant but I didn't anything to karthik thinking that he may hurt my child. Then I gave birth to Ahanaa and karthik thought that she's his daughter. But recently kabir gets to know that she's not his real sister. He's also like his father. He was mad for taking revenge on Vansh as he thinks him responsible for his father's death and also because Vansh  punished Ragini. He not even once think that Ahanaa is also his sister whom he knows from childhood. He gets blind in revenge just like his father. This stubbornness of him will be the end of him.