Chapter 52

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story............

_______________________________________________________________________

Next morning.....

Riddhima was the first person who wakes up first when sun rays falls on her beautiful face. She tries to turn other side to hide her face but can't move as if a huge weight is stuffed on her. So she slowly opens her eyes to see the weight but instead of it which she saw makes her eyes wide. Here Vansh is laying on her hiding his face on her bossom. She instantly pushed him with all her strength and Vansh falls on the other side of bed. When his peaceful sleep gets disturbed, he gets little angry and opens his eyes.

Vansh (sleepy tone): what the hell are you doing?

Riddhima: what the hell you are doing?

Vansh (confused): why? What I did?

Riddhima: you were sleeping on me.

Vansh: so what?

Riddhima's mouth gets open in o shape as Vansh takes this matter very casually.

Riddhima: you were sleeping on me all night and now saying that so what?

Vansh: yeah. Last night you also slept on my lap.

Riddhima's mouth gets more wide hearing this.

Riddhima: when did I slept on your lap. You're lieing.

Vansh: see I don't want to argue with you. Now I only want to sleep so come to me.

Saying this he pulls her towards him and tries to sleep by hugging her. Riddhima is now totally shocked.

Riddhima (in mind): why he's hugging me everytime? What he thinks of me? His girlfriend or one night stand?

Riddhima tries to push him again which makes Vansh irritated.

Vansh: what now?

Riddhima: I'm not your girlfriend that you're hugging me.

Vansh: I know that you aren't my girlfriend. You're my wife that's why I'm hugging me.

Riddhima (in mind): wife!! When did he start to consider me as his wife.

Riddhima: leave me. You can't touch a girl like this.

Vansh: stop your bak bak and sleep. It's still midnight.

Riddhima gives him a tight smile.

Riddhima: rise and shine. It's now already morning not midnight.

But Vansh didn't reply anything so she start to wriggle in his embrace. So being irritated Vansh leaves her. Then Riddhima gets up from bed and goes to washroom.

Few hours later......

Everyone was in hall room when Riddhima's parents comes to VR Mansion. They greets everyone. Riddhima becomes super happy seeing her parents.

Riddhima: Mumma papa you guys are here, suddenly?

Ritesh: actually we were missing you a lot so thought that when you're in same city then why not visit you?

Indrani: you two did a great job. Now you're also our family and it feels really good to spend some time with everyone.

Amrita: thank you Aunty.

Indrani: arey beta this house is now belongs to your daughter. So you can come to meet her anytime you want.

Ritesh and Amrita really feels blessed that they get their daughter married in such a good and understanding family.