Chapter 31

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Now start the story........

Vansh's pov.....

I comes to my room and and sit on a couch. Then I open my laptop to check an important file which Angree send us. I'm checking it when my eyes falls on the bed.

What the hell! Who keeps it here on my bed. Don't he know that I hate this type of things. So it's a soft toy of unicorn.

It's ridiculous! Then I get on the bed with my laptop and throw the toy on floor

It's ridiculous! Then I get on the bed with my laptop and throw the toy on floor. Then again start my work. I was was working when I heard someone's voice and lifts my head to see the person. There Riddhima is standing holding the toy in her hand and talking with it. I am shocked that how she can talk with a nonliving thing. So this toy is hers. How childish!

Riddhima: ohh my god! My baby is on the floor. How it falls from the bed? Are you fine baby? Did you get hurt anywhere?

Baby! Seriously baby! She's calling that toy baby. Then she looks at me with angry eyes and comes near the bed. She sits on it. Why she's sitting on my bed?

Ohh I forget that she'll stay in my room from now. Then she keeps the toy on bed and again looks at me.

Riddhima: why did you throw my unicorn?

Vansh: I don't like this toys. And you can't keep it here.

Riddhima: it's my baby and I'll keep it here.

Vansh: I told you na I don't like toys.

Riddhima: but I can't sleep without you.

Vansh: seriously! Are you a kid that you're still playing with toys and can't sleep without it?

Riddhima: yes I'm a kid. Rather than being a mature person like you, it's better to be a kid like me.

Vansh: what do you mean by person like me.

Then she's saying something but I can't hear it. Because now my all focus is on her lips. How it's moving when she's talking.its looking very tempting  and I can't control myself anymore. So without thinking anything I cupped her face in my palm and smashed my lips on her soft petals. I closed my eyes only to feel her. I'm sucking and nibbling her lips but didn't enter inside her mouth. She's just sitting quietly. She isn't kissing me back may be she's shocked. But I want her to kiss me back.

Then I open my eyes and reality hits me that I'm kissing her which I shouldn't do. I leave her face instantly and gets up from the bed. Then I turns other side.

Vansh: I...it's late. You should sleep now.

Saying this I come out from the room. Oh no! What happened with me? I shouldn't kiss her. It was like I was not in my sense. I lost in her. Vansh, can't you have control on yourself? Freaking pervert. Now what she'll think about you? I'm the one who told her that I can't accept her as my wife but I kissed her now only.

Vansh's POV end.

Riddhima's pov......

Now I'm going to sleep. From today I've to stay in vansh's room. I never share my room with a him so I'm feeling nervous. Then I enters into the room and sees that my baby, my friend is laying on the floor. How it's come in the floor. I goes near it and pick up it in my hand. Then I notice that Vansh is sitting on the bed and I understand that he have thrown my unicorn baby here. How dare he to throw it.

Then I sit on the bed and keep the unicorn on bed. Then I ask him that why he threw my unicorn and he tells me that he don't like toys and also taunting me that I'm a kid that I still play with toys. I reply him that if I'm a kid then it's better to be a kid rather than being a mature person like him. It's hurt his ego and he ask me that what I mean by it. So I also reply him.

Riddhima: you roam with your girlfriend infront of your wife. You bring her in your home infront of your wife. If it's your maturity then I'm fine like this. I don't want to be a mature person like you.

I'm saying too much but he isn't replying back nor he's getting angry. May be he's spellbound by my words. I'm thinking that when suddenly I feels a pair of rough lips on my lips. I can't understand what is happening. Then I realized that he's kissing me. Oh my God!! It is happening in real. He's sucking my lips. I never kissed anyone nor anyone kissed me. When his lips touched mine I feel a current runs through my veins. It's a different sensation which I never felt before. Then he opens his eyes and leaves my face with a jolt. He get up from the bed and asking me to sleep he leaves the room.

I can't believe it that I lost my first kiss right now. He kissed me. Ohh God. He's such a pervert. It's the first day I'm staying in his room and he kissed me. I don't know what he'll do in future with me. But how I'll face him now. I should sleep now before he comes back. So I laid down on the bed covering myself with the duvet. So that I don't have to face him. But when I closes my eyes I see the flashes of him kissing me. I feels my cheeks are burning. Am I blushing? How could you blush riddhu. He kissed you without your consent. He stole your first kiss. You shouldn't blush like this.

So don't think about him much and sleep now.

Riddhima's pov end.

Vansh's pov.....

I comes to my study room. Because now I don't want to face her. What I'll say when she'll ask me about the kiss. Let her sleep then I'll only go there.

Few minutes later, I goes to my room and see that she's sleeping hugging her toy. She's looking so cute. Then again my eyes fall on her lips. It's become more red due to my sucking. Vansh you're again thinking that. Remove the kiss from your mind and get into sleep quitely. Then I lay down on the other side of bed and drifted into sleep.

Next morning.....

I wake up from my sleep and turns other side. When I open my eyes I see that Riddhima isn't here. But last night she slept here then where she goes. May be she is up. Then I get up from bed and  freshen up. I gets ready for office and Then comes downstairs.

Here Riddhima, Siya and dadi talking about something. They noticed me. When my eyes meets with Riddhima she instantly avert her eyes and me also. It's a awkward situation between us. Then I sit on a chair.

Vansh: I heard that you guys were talking about something.

Dadi: yes beta. Tomorrow is rakhsha bandhan. So we are discussing about the preparation.

Vansh: oh.

Siya: what you'll give me as raksha bandhan gift?

Vansh: what you want?

Siya: I'll send you a message.

Vansh: okay.

Dadi: beta you'll invite Angree and your friends tomorrow.

Vansh: why?

Dadi: this year we'll celebrate raksha bandhan with them. Infact it is Riddhima's first raksha bandhan in this house.

I notice that Riddhima is looking at me from the corner of her eyes.

Vansh: okay dadi. I'll invite them.

Rest of the breakfast we didn't talk much.

Then bidding them bye I left for my office.

Vansh's pov end.

Precap: Aaryan's entry and raksha bandhan celebration.

Guys I want to say that votes and comments are decreasing. It's demotivate me to write further. So, next chapter I'll update only after getting at least 180 votes.

( Now enjoy this chapter. Sorry for grammetical errors and spelling mistakes. Please take care of yourself and stay safe.)