Chapter 60

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

How are you all?

Let's start the story............

____________________________________________________________________

Vansh comes directly in his penthouse from Riddhima's house. In between dadi and Angree called him many times but he ignored their calls because he isn't in the mood to talk with anyone. After reaching there he straight goes to the small bar in his apartment and takes an alcohol bottle. He opens it and start to drink. Vansh gulps down the full bottle of wine. His heart is aching and only this liquor can prevent it. Only this liquor can wipe off this fire in his heart.

Next day......

Vansh wakes up with a headache. He doesn't know when he slept while drinking. But now cursing in mind for drinking as his head is aching like someone is hammering inside. Then he remembers about yesterday's incident with Riddhima. Her every word, How Riddhima crushed his heart by her own hand. Thinking this his eyes gets filled but he wipes them angrily.

Vansh's POV.....

Riddhima isn't at fault. I'm the person who's at fault. I let her hurt me. I give her opportunity to play with my emotions. I let her enter in my heart and stabbed it. Otherwise she could never hurt me. I knew it that women are not faithful but still I trusted her and open up to her but she make fun of my love. I hate you Riddhima....hate you so much. From today there won't be any Riddhima in my life.

Vansh's POV end.

Thinking this he takes another alcohol bottle and gulps it down forgetting the pain in his head. The pain in his heart is more than any physical pain.

......................................................................................................................

After One Month.......

In this one month many things gets changed in Riddhima and Vansh's life. Riddhima becomes silent from her cheerful nature. She hardly talks with anyone or eats and always stay locked in her room. Her parents are too much worried for her and tries to talk with her but she avoids any conversation with them.

Here Vansh's goes back to his old nature or becomes worst than that. His anger us always at it's peak and he even consumes drags so that he can forget the lonliness of his life for sometime.

............................................................................................................................

It's 10:30 at night and Riddhima is still looking for a cab but can't find any. Actually Riddhima had to attend a lab test in her college regarding her studies. It's make her late otherwise she usually doesn't stay outside this late. But today there isn't any cab moreover Ishaani got ill at last moment so she couldn't attend so she's alone today. The weather is also not good. Seems like a strom is going to come. Seeing no cab or any other vehicle she thinks to walk a little may be she'll find one there.

When she reaches little ahead she sees that some policemen are standing around a car making commotion. Riddhima isn't that type of person who jumps in other's matter but today her curiosity takes the best in her and her legs starts to walk towards there before she can understand. When she comes a little closer, she gets freezed seeing the person. Vansh is sitting in driving seat being drunk and arguing with them. Seems like he can't even keep his eyes open but still roaring on those police. Without thinking anything she starts walking towards them fastly after all it's the person whom she loves the most and she can't see him in this state. Reaching there she instantly wraps an amr around his head making Vansh tries to look at her face but he's half unconscious.