Chapter 54

Hi my sweetie cutie pies.

Hope you all are doing well.

Let's start the story..............

________________________________________________________________________

Vansh is searching for Riddhima from past two hours. But she is nowhere to be found. Being frustrated he comes back to his house. When he enters inside everyone ask him eagerly if he find out Riddhima or not.

Amrita: did you find Riddhima or not?

Vansh: no Aunty not yet.

Dadi: even Ajay and Ritesh also didn't find her.

They're were talking with eachother and at last decided that they'll go to police. At that time Angree comes there. He greets everyone and goes near Vansh.

Angree: boss what's the news here?

Vansh (tensed): we didn't find her yet.

Angree: boss why aren't you tracking her location?

Vansh: she left her phone in home.

Angree: now what are you going to do?

Vansh: we search her everywhere even uncle also visits her friends house but she isn't here.

Angree: don't worry boss I'll try my best.

Vansh indulged in a thought when something comes in his mind. He looks at Ritesh.

Vansh: uncle did you checked Ishani's house?

Ritesh: no. She was in Mumbai so I didn't checked there.

Vansh: but maybe she's also in Dehradun and Riddhima is in her place.

Ritesh: yeah. May be.

Then Vansh takes out his phone and immediately calls his friend Aman who is Ishani's brother. He received the call after few calls.

Aman: hello Vansh.

Vansh:  Aman where is Ishani?

Aman: she was in Mumbai but she goes back to Dehradun one day ago.

Vansh: okay then send me her address.

Aman: I'm sending you but why you wants to know her address?

Vansh: I don't have time now but I'll tell you later.

Aman: okay. I'm sending her address.

Then he cuts the call and text her address to Vansh.

When Vansh gets his text, he starts to leave without wasting a second. But Amrita calls him.

Amrita: Vansh you'll find my daughter, right?

Vansh: I'm promising you that I'll return home only after finding her. Don't worry.

Amrita nods at him and he leaves from there. Angree wanted to go with him but he ask him to search her in other places.

Sometimes later.....

Vansh reached Ishani's house and Knocks on the door. He waits for one minute and then she opens the door. First Ishani gets little shocked as well as scared also seeing him. But she composed herself. Vansh noticed her reaction and gets confirmed that Riddhima is here. Otherwise she wouldn't get scared.

Ishani: you!! Here?

Vansh: yeah me. Where is Riddhima?

Ishani: Ri... Riddhima!! How I'll know about her?