Dirty time

Slowly pushing you towards the wall, he pressed his taut body hard against yours. His hands went to your hips, and you were flushed against him.

His fingers found the hem of your skirt and hooking them, he lifted the material up. Bunching at your waist, his nails dug into your skin, forming crescent marks as you moaned. Loki's lips never left yours.

You ran your tongue over his bottom lip and he moaned at the feeling. His tongue begged for entrance while you pushed your hips against his. The tent in his pants pressing your crotch.

Loki's other hand massaged your breast from over the shirt. Holding the shirt, he and pulled at it, breaking the remaining buttons. He groaned as he pulled down the cup of your bra.

Loki's leg was in between yours. It was easy because of the height difference to push higher. His thigh came in contact with your heat and yout hips immediately bucked at the sensation.

Loki smirked, "You like that, don't you?"

You whimpered in reply.

"Good. Then this will certainly be fun." He said and ripped your lace panties which he had conjured up before.

He ran his fingers slowly through your heat, "Does the thought of my cock make you so wet?"
His thumb came to circle your clit. Roughly, he pushed a finger inside you which made you throw your head back in pleasure. An obscene squealching sound mixed with the sound of your moans as he pumped his fingers in and out of you.

He took his hand away making you whimper at the loss of contact.

Quickly he repositioned his clothed thigh right below your core.

"Ride." He said, voice raspy, dripping with lust.

His grip on your hips grew tighter as he lowered you onto his thigh.

He kissed you ferociously, swallowing your moans as you rubbed yourself on him. Your back arched, shoving more of your breast into his palm.

The rough material of his trousers sent electric impulses through you and you whimpered his name over and over. You moved faster to gain more friction.

This went on for a few minutes. Your core on his thigh and his hard length rubbing shamelessly against your hip. He brought his hand to cup your face, shoving his thumb into your mouth to keep it open. You swear you'd heard the most sinful sound tearing from his throat at the sight.

He gritted his teeth at the feeling of his own orgasm approaching.

"Look at you. So needy. Do you want to come?" He asked, amused at the wet patch forming on his thigh as you grinded on it.

You nodded sharply and repeatedly.

He chuckled darkly, "No. Don't come."

You whimpered again as His words went right to the apex of your thighs, making you wetter and wetter.

"Please. I need to-" you say, your hips bucking fast. You yelped when his hand came to smack your ass.

"I said No." He growled and removed his thigh.

Holding you by your wrist, he pulled you towards the sofa. He sat down and pulled you onto his lap, your back against his chest. A human sized mirror was in front of you.

Loki whispered right beside your ear, "You will come only when my cock is buried deep inside of you." You whined as his fingers snaked around your body, finding your clit.

He massaged your pearl as his other hand came to hold you around your middle. "Stop squirming.", He demanded and held you tight.

You could feel his hardness under your ass and pressed against it harder.
He hissed at the sensation, involuntarily snapping his hips into you.