First kiss?

You woke up with a start. It was around six. Loki woke up too as he felt you move in his arms.
He must have fallen asleep after you. You thought.

The sun was setting outside.
He looked gorgeous in this light.
You looked up at him as he stared at you for a couple of moments. He slowly lowered his head indicating that he wanted to kiss you.

He was so hesitant as if waiting for you to stop him or scream or something.
Little did he know you've wanted to kiss him for a while now.

You were very close to him. Unknowingly, your left hand was hugging his stomach and his left hand was around you, pulling you close to him.

That was the way you slept but you're awake now. Still unwilling to let go. Waiting for the other one to realise what a bad idea this is but still hoping that they don't stop.

"Can I?", He asked, coming closer still.

You were breathing hard. Like never before. You gulped as you nodded your head a little. You were nervous. So nervous.

He was a God for Christ's sake.

He looked at your lips instantly as you bit your lower lip and looked at his. Trying to imagine what they would feel like against yours.

A small breathless gasp left his mouth as he looked at yours.
You moved closer to him as he took his right hand and brushed a few strands of hair out of your face and rested it on your neck.

He came forward slowly. Agonizingly slowly.

His lips brushed against yours. So tenderly, it made your heart ache.

Gently, he pressed his lips against yours and you moaned as if you had no control. You felt him smile against your mouth, and he pressed a little harder. His hand travelled down and held your waist, pulling you closer.

He opened his mouth as did you and kissed you deeply. It was more than just some kiss, you felt something for him right there and did not want it to end.

"You. Taste. So. Good." He said in between kisses as you moaned again and he smirked.

He pulled at your waist and you ran your hands over his chest. Fuck. It was hard. His chest that is.

He moaned for the first time as you put your hand through his hair and tugged at it.

Oh, what a beautiful sound. Again. Please.

You pulled away slightly as you got up and sat on his lap, taking him by surprise as you pressed your lips to his. Harder, this time. It was full of passion and you just could not control it.

Both his hands were on your waist and he dug his nails into your skin. The pain made you whimper and he liked the sound of that.

He lifter your top a little and rested his hands on your bare waist. Slowly, one hand travelled to your back, tracing over the underwire of your bra.

You kept moaning and it kept turning him on. You could feel it. Right under you.

Your hands roamed his body trying to pull him close as his mouth devoured yours. He knew how to use his tongue that's for sure. He glided it over your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you granted without thinking twice. Your tongues moved in slow motion as the both you groaned and were rendered breathless. He increased the pace and kissed you harder.

You pulled away and started kissing his jawline. You traced kisses towards his ear, kissing under it and then sucking on his earlobe. He moaned so loudly that you got a boost of confidence.

You began to move your hips against him. He was hard, for sure. As soon as you started doing that, his body tensed and his hands which were on your waist held you tight to keep you still.

"No....Don't do that." He ordered through gritted teeth and continued, "Don't start something you cannot finish."

His words stung you but he was right.
This had gone too far.

It was wrong and inappropriate but then why did you want to do it forever?

You took a deep breath.

Did you want to continue?

Yes. Without a doubt.

You wanted his mouth on you, on your body. Savouring every part of you until you come undone.

As you came forward to kiss him again and to answer him, your phone rang.

Cliché.

"Saved by the bell." He said as you got off him and picked up.

It was Natasha.

"Hey Nat!" You said trying to brush away the fact how aroused you were.

"(Y/n)! Hi. Are you at home?", She asked sweetly.

"Yes actually. Loki and I were-" you stop, thinking what to say, "-we were watching movies and stuff."

Stuff. How badly you wanted to do 'stuff' with him again.

"Oh I hope I'm not interrupting, but Tony has asked us to meet him at the restaurant down the road. Something about an event, I'm guessing." She said.

"That's not a problem, we'll be there." You said and looked at Loki whose eyes had never left your face.

"No no. Not Loki, just you." You felt somewhat relieved.

"Sure. I'll see you guys in a bit." You said and exchanged byes.

"Am I not invited to this little party of yours?" He asks.

"Actually, Tony wants to talk to us about this upcoming event. It wouldn't interest you anyway." You say trying not to look into his eyes.

"I could find other ways to keep me interested." He says and smirks.

He walks closer to you and gently places a kiss on your lips. This one was different. It didn't have the same passion but it was tender and loving in some way.

"You better leave to avoid those pesky little bloodsucking insects." He says and turns to walk back to his room. Mosquitoes, yeah.

"You mean you?." You say after him and he laughs hysterically.

You quickly get ready. Walking to the elevator, you call out ," I'm leaving! Try not to miss me too much!" You say and laugh a little.

A voice echoed back, "Trust me darling, there's nothing else I can do but that!"

You knew he was joking but it made your heart melt. He was creeping into it and he knew it. But then again, so did you and you did nothing to stop it.

~

HI GUYSSS.
HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD.
DON'T WORRY, THERE'LL BE MORE HOT SCENES. MANY MORE.

DROP A COMMENT, WILL YA!

LOVE LOVE LOVE💕
1109 WORDS.

CATHY