All The Way

Your mind raced, thinking, evaluating, processing.

"You aren't compelled to answer right now-" he started but you cut him off.

"Yes." You say.

"Yes?" He asks again.

"Yes." You smile, putting your hand in his.

He grinned like a child and gently placed the ring on your finger, green light passing over it as the size changed to fit your finger. You noticed something written on the inside of it.

"What's inscribed in it?" You ask eagerly.

He flushes a little and says,"My glorious purpose."

You smile at him, kneeling down before him.

"Thank you." You say before slowly losing the gap between your faces.

"You're welcome, my sweet little kitten." His lips brushed against yours, tempting you to make the first move, building up the pleasure.

You giggled at the name, slowly pressing your lips to his. He moaned as you tugged at his hair, his hands on your waist pulling you hard against his chest.

"Can we?" You ask breathlessly.

"What do you want to do, darling?" He purrs, kissing you harder. You try to find the right words.

"Go all the way?" You complete.

He pulls back to look into your eyes.

"Are you sure?" He asks sweetly, kissing you again.

"Yes. I want to." You reply.

"As my princess wishes." He smirks, carrying you bridal style to the bed.

You almost forgot about your job situation, but saying fuck it in that moment seemed right. What was going to happen was worth anything.

Laying you down on the bed, Loki put his leg in between yours, pressing against your core, making you whine. You push down against his thigh, grinding shamelessly, trying to create some friction.

"Make that sound again." He says lustfully, kissing your neck and down the valley of your breasts. He snaps his fingers and in a split second you were completely naked under him.
He continues kissing down your body, lower and lower.

Once he reached your nether regions, he blew on your clit and watched you go insane with the pleasure that it caused.

You whine louder as his tongue darted out to lick and suck on your clit. One hand travelled up to massage your breast and pinch your nipple. Your ragged breaths and moans filled the room, along with the obscene noise of his wet tongue licking you over and over.

His fingers teased your entrance and you bucked your hips to meet his hand and he chuckled, "Look at you, so desperate for my fingers. So wet for me." He says darkly.

"Loki, please-." You whine, wrapping your fingers in his raven hair, trying to push him to suck you again.

"Tsk tsk. Say what you want me to do. Say you want to be fucked my my fingers." He said, his voice dripping with lust.

"Fuck, please just. I want you to fuck me with your fingers Loki please." You say as you tried to touch yourself but he swatted your hand away.

"I have an idea." He says and sits up.

"What? What is it?" You ask breathlessly.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He asks as if you had not already asked him to.