Shark Week

You slept so well that night, right there in Loki's arms. You could get used to this.

In the morning, you woke up to find Loki's side of the bed empty. A note was perched on the desk under a cup of coffee.

Morning Love,
Stark asked me to come in for some work. I'll try to be back soon.
Don't miss me too much;)

LL.

P.s. I spent a lot of time figuring out how to make that cup of coffee.

You found yourself smiling at the note. Picking up the coffee, you take a deep breath of it and then a sip.

Great, you've made coffee everyday of you entire life and his first time outdid all of them.

Since he wasn't there, you might as well get some work done. You wondered what had happened to Jen. She had disappeared after Stark's event.

Meh. Good riddance.

You tie up your hair in a messy bun and start working, occasionally smiling at the empty coffee cup.

A few hours later, Loki knocks and enters, catching you yawning and stretching your arms.

"Hey.", He says and smiles.

"There you are!", You say and run to him.

You wrap your arms around him and he tenses but slowly brings his hands up to caress your back.

"How was your thing?", You ask, looking up at him.

"Boring. As expected." He says and you pout.

"Although....", He continues.

"What?", You ask.

"I ended up going shopping.", He says with pride.

"What?", You repeat, gaping.

"Well, Spiderling wanted to buy something for his partner and there wasn't anyone available. I just went along to stop him from whining so much.", He rolled his eyes.

You giggled at the thought of him finally asking out MJ.

"Iboughtyousomething." He said so softly, you hardly heard him.

"What?" You ask for the third time.

"I bought you something." He said.

This guy just went on melting your heart.

"Really? Can I see it?" You ask shyly and look down.

He put his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small rectangular box, handing it to you.

You bit your lip as you opened it.

It was a silver heart shaped locket.
The cutest thing ever.