Friends?

You spent the day in your room, trying to concentrate on anything other than him.

It was evening by the time you finished your work stuff. You thought about having a shower. As you were going to the bathroom, there was a knock on your door. It's probably Cassandra, you thought. She was the housekeeper.
You went ahead and opened the door.

Oh my god.

It was obviously not Cassandra.

"Loki", you said trying to keep your eyes oh his face. He was holding some box in his hands. Chocolates maybe?

"Hello, darling", he said in a low voice.
"Can we talk?", He continued.

You tried to say no but the way he looked at you made your heart skip.

"Fine, come on in", you said as he walked in and......closed the door.

He sat on your bed in front of you. He looked so good in his plain black t-shirt and pants. Just undress me already and take me in every way you want. You thought to yourself.

He extended the box to you, "I thought about what Stark said. Perhaps, he's right. Having another friend is not particularly a bad thing."

"Um, I don't know. I don't usually like to have friends who think they're superior to me. And please keep your poisoned chocolates to yourself.", You said with confidence. He actually laughed. It was heavenly

"Poisoned? Darling, I certainly do not need poison to kill you.", He said darkly.

He continued when you didn't reply, "If you do change your mind, I'll be in the hall for dinner, join me. Trust me, it's better to have me as a friend than an enemy." He said, almost seriously.

You said, "Don't hold your breath, I will not be there." You smiled fakely and his expression changed. He was not in a jolly mood now. He was rather angry. It sent a shiver down your spine.

"Very well.", He said and walked out of the door without looking back. You felt a little sad but brushed it off.

You realise that the chocolate Box was still on your bed. Ugh. You'll have to go give it back. After a long bath though.

You put on a tank top and shorts after your shower. Wearing your slippers, you took the box and headed to the living room. He was there. You went and stood next to him and held the box in front of him. He looked up at you through his lashes.

His eyes dropped down to your chest. You weren't wearing a bra and the tank top was pretty thin. He unconsciously licked his lips which make your heart flutter. You held the box to your chest so that he would snap out of his daydream.

His eyes shot up to yours and he looked a little.......ashamed? Good, he should.

"That was for you, Lady (y/n)." He said, pointing at the chocolates and looking away. Your name sounded so good coming from his lips.

"And I could use a friend. I've never really had any.", He said in a sad tone. You melted. He was making efforts to talk and connect with you. Dismissing it like this was just cruel.

You say down next to him. A few moments passed in silence. You then opened the chocolate Box and stuffed some in your mouth. He smiled, genuinely this time. Sweet.

"So, why are you here?", You said with your mouth full. "It's a long story", he replied.

"We've got all night."

"How is it that you do not know of me?", He said speculatively.

"Maybe I would've if you were handsome or something", you said trying not to smile.

His eyes never left yours, " Aren't you funny. I tried to take over New York, darling. You really should pay more attention to your surroundings."

You almost spat out the chocolate.

"THAT WAS YOU?!", you shrieked.

His expression was neutral. "As far as I recall, yes it was me."
You could not believe it. He did look like him. So similar.

You were utterly speechless.

"Although I did have horns, a sceptre and an armour on at that time. Unlike now." He said.

Woah. It actually was him.

"Well, I hope you are not planning on some global domination thing again?", You asked hopefully.

"We'll see about that now, won't we?, He smugly said. Okay.

"Great! Call me when your plan fails again so we can be 'friends' then.", You said and stood up to go.

He caught your wrist tightly and pulled you back down. You noticed it hardly took any strength for him to do that. So he was strong too. Good for him.

He was facing you as he took his left and and cupped your cheek. You didn't move.
You couldn't.

He rubbed his thumb over your bottom lip slowly. His eyes on your mouth intently. You eyes closed for a brief second. He withdrew his hand and brought it to his mouth.

"There was some chocolate there.", He said looking at you as he sucked his thumb. Oh God.

You wanted it to be your lips instead of his thumb. He could suck them, kiss them, do anything he likes with them.

"I am not planning on doing that anytime soon.", He said smirking. Was he replying to what you said in your head?!

"W-what?", You stammered.

"Global domination.", he replied.

Oh.

Good.

You didn't say anything.

"So? We can be friends then, can't we, Lady (y/n)?", He asked with his eyebrows raised.

You took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay, but you don't get to stab me in the back. Deal?"

He chuckled. "Deal."

It was getting late now.
"Do you think you could give me a tour of the place?" He asked. It surprised you.

"Okay, sure. You've seen the rooms, kitchen and conference room already. We have a pool on the top floor right under the stars. Then three Gyms on different floors. And a garden on the ground and first floor. What would you like to see?" You asked.

He thought about it and said, "The Gym. I should start training again. It's been too long."
"Okay then. Let's go."

"Aren't you going to put on something else?", He said referring to your clothes.

"Not that I have a problem.", He smirked and continued, "I do like to see so much of you but it is rather cold tonight."

You blushed and asked him to give you a minute. Putting on your undergarments, long pants and a jacket, you walked back out. He was at the elevator already waiting for you. He tried to hide his smile as you almost tripped while walking towards him. He must think you're such a klutz. You don't care what he thinks about you. Right?

~

DROP A COMMENT GUYS!
I DON'T KNOW IF Y'ALL LIKE THE STORY. IF I SHOULD CONTINUE OR NOT:")

Hope this chapter was good💕
1164 words.

Cathy ✨