Ice Play

"Norns. Lie on the bed."

You obey without question.

"Hands above your head."

In a snap of his fingers, your wrists were handcuffed to the headboard. You gasp and look up to see metal handcuffs with dark green fluff around them.

In yet another snap, your eyes were blindfolded. You began to squirm.

"Now, now. Don't start with your squirming already." He laughs darkly.

Silence filled the room for a few moments before you shriek at some coldness against your ankle.

"Shhh. Not a sound." He says and trails an ice cube up your leg. To your knees then along your inner thigh, making you moan.

Loki flicked his wrist, "Darling, you have to be quiet. The room is not soundproofed anymore."

You groan as he got on top of you. He had an ice cube in his mouth which he trailed along your lips, then down your neck and collarbone, leaving the cube in the hollow at the bottom of your neck.

He got up, now straddling your thighs.

His bare hands travel to your back, unclasping your bra and pulling it up to your wrists.

He gasped and cursed at the exquisite sight of your naked chest. The cool air making you shiver.

Loki carefully bends down, another ice cube in his mouth as he ran it along your neck to your nipple. He circled around it, making you moan and squirm ferociously.

He gripped your hips to stop you from moving.

His tongue circles your hardened nub, adding to the sensations.

"How does it feel?" He asked only to get a loud groan in reply.

He continued his assault on your breasts before trailing lower, dropping the ice cube in your navel and watching it melt as you writhed under it.

"Ahhh..Loki....more please." You whimper as he get ups and walks around the bed to your feet.

He hooks his fingers in your panties and slowly pulls them down. He bends over you to put it in your mouth, your moans muffled.

He got up to look at you. A moaning, squirming mess. His mess.

Moving in between your legs, he hooks both your knees on his shoulders. Yet another ice cube conjured into his mouth as he placed wet kisses along the inside on your thighs.

Slowly moving to your core, making you more and more anxious.

"My little whore you are, aren't you?" He says, breath against your core, the cube appearing and disappearing as he pleased.

Your panties in your mouth making it even more difficult to speak.

"How wet you are. Did sucking my cock turn you on so much?" He says lustfully, "Oh how badly you want to be fucked by me."

Your breathing only quickened as he spoke such words. Your moans were mere gags as he chuckled at your state.

"Open wider." Loki commands as he himself spread you further, giving him better access. He used the cube as he would use his tongue. Starting at the bottom, right till the top, pressing on your clit.

You shriek and scream at the sensation, your head moving further into the pillow.

Loki tenses as he realized the both of you were still drunk. No matter how much he wanted to take you right there, he would never do it without permission.

"Do you want this? Do you want me to make you come?" He asked quickly, taking you by surprise.

You nod frantically not wanting him to stop.

Don't stop please. You think loudly.

He smiled to himself and dived back to continue playing with your clit.

"You are dripping. Look at you. Such a slut for her prince. So dirty, so vulgar."
He growled, driving you mad.

The cube, along with his mouth, nearing your entrance, his nose rubbing against your clit as he slowly pushed the cube inside you.

You scream through the panties. Whatever that was, it felt good.
Scratch that, it felt amazing.

You moan as your walls clenched around the cube, almost coming at the feeling.

Loki continued kissing you on your thighs, your stomach, sucking and biting your breasts lightly. His hand went down to rub on your clit. Slowly at first, the increasing the pace and pressure as your moans filled the room.

With the cube melting inside you, his wet kisses all over, his fingers rubbing circles on your clit, you came screaming his name which was muffled because of the gag.

You try to catch your breath but before you know it, Loki's head was in between your legs, licking from the bottom to the top, making you moan and tug hard at the handcuffs.

You arch your back as his hands come up to cup your breasts, pinching your nipples.

You kept cursing, still sensitive from your last orgasm.

He kept going, pushing his tongue inside you, his nose rubbing your clit. He grabbed your hips hard to keep you from moving.

"Quiet." He growled and continued his work.
As you reached your second orgasm, you were breathless. Words were not being formed.

Loki crawled over you and removed the underwear from your mouth to kiss you.
His large hand cupping your breast which made you squeal.

He pulled back to look at you,"Does that excite you?" He asks and pinches your hard nub a little. You moan again, more intense than before.

"Hm, I wonder if I can make you come like this." He says and continues kissing you, caressing your breasts.

"Loki...I can't...n-not again.." you manage to say but he tsked.

"You can, darling. So wet already. I want to see you come. Hear your vulgar moans. Won't you come for me?" He says as you groan and nod, wanting to please him.

He continues kissing you, touching you. He latches his mouth onto your breasts which drove you over the edge and you came. Again. Feeling utter bliss.

He unlocked the handcuffs and conjured a wet towel to clean you up as you drifted slowly to sleep.

He covers you and wraps his arms around you, pulling you to his chest.

"You did so good, love." He said into your hair and you hummed in approval.

~

SOOOO I'VE BEEN READING A LOT OF LOKI FANFICTIONS AND SMUTS ON TUMBLR.
THEY'RE REALLY REALLY GOOD. I RECOMMEND THEM SO BAD!

DROP A VOTE BESTIES👁️👄👁️

1065 WORDS✨

CATHY💕