Truth or Dare

"Tell me all the superpowers you have." You say slyly as he rolls his eyes.

"Well, I can shape-shift, I have magic and superhuman strength among many other things. And I can read minds." He said and smiled darkly as he said that last sentence.

"What do you mean you can 'read minds'?" You gulp.

"Whatever is going on in your head, I can read it. Only your current thoughts though. I cannot see a person's memories." His eyes on yours.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Darling, don't be scared. Everything you've thought about, that I know of, is wildly entertaining." He chuckled.

He comes closer and closer.

Don't think of anything inappropriate.

"Oh Lady (y/n). I don't mind you thinking anything explicit. I rather enjoy everything you think, about what all I could do to you."

His hands rest on the bed on either side of your crossed legs. He brings his face close to your ear.

"I know how badly you want me to kiss you again. I also know you want me to take it further than just that. Kiss you, touch you, fuck you." He says, his voice was hoarse and deep. Heavenly.

"You want my fingers in between your legs, circling, teasing and then sliding inside you. You were thinking about me doing this to you yesterday, were you not?", He demanded.

You were breathing hard now. His hot breath was on you neck and you couldn't move an inch.

This was too much.

You push him back, gently and he obeys.

Sitting back down, you could see a gleam in his eyes as if he were happy to have won some sort of thing.

"Loki, that was really inappropriate. You can't do that if we're supposed to be taking it slow." You say and he frowns.

"Fine." He says, "Let's continue the game then. It's my turn. When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

Oh God. Why is he asking such questions.

You take a deep breath, "Um..It was two years ago." You look away, embarrassed.

"What? Don't you touch yourself?" He asked clearly surprised.

"I do but.. I don't know." You shrug.

"Ah, I get it. You can't make yourself come." He laughs slightly, "Maybe I could be of some help?"

You continue to look away.
He doesn't get to embarrass you like that.

"My question. When was the last time you were with a woman." You ask now looking at him.

He thinks for a moment and replies,"It's been some time. Around a year to be precise. Although, I don't really need anyone to make myself come. Unlike you." He laughs darkly.

"Hey! Quit making fun of me." You say clearly annoyed.

"I'm sorry. It was just a joke." He said, his laugh fading.

"Ugh. Truth" You reply.

"When was the last time you touched yourself?" He asked curiously.

"A few days ago." You say as your cheeks turn red. He nods.

"I choose dare this time." He says and looks at you.

Great. Let's make him uncomfortable now.

"Strip." You say and clear you throat,
"Just your top, though. Keep the pants on."