Hot Night eh?

"Now, my darling little slut." He breathes in your ear.

"Beg."

"Mhm, what? Loki, please.." you stammer, moaning after each word.

"I'm sure you can beg better than this, darling." He snickers, rubbing circles over your thin panties, "You're soaking, my love."

As he begins to remove his hand, you place yours over his and guide it back in between your legs.

"Don't stop, please...ah" you groaned as he pinched your nipple. The pain giving you so much pleasure.

"Please...what?" He demands in your ear.

"My king...ah...mhm..Loki, My King. I beg you please don't...uh.. don't stop..please."
You say as he smirks.

"That's My slut. How hard was that?" He chuckles darkly.

Slowly, his long fingers hook and push aside your panties. Touching you slowly, gently. Instinctively, you try to press your thighs together but his legs hold you open, spreading you for his fingers, for him. Rubbing soft circles on your clit, you moan sensually.

"Darling, you're practically dripping and I haven't even touched you yet." He says with satisfaction.

His words work like magic on you and you begin grinding on his hand and his crotch simultaneously, making him groan.

He was so hard, you could feel it so clearly.

"Tell me, pet, how badly do you want to be fucked by my fingers?" He says and a gasp leaves your mouth along with the word very.

"I couldn't quite hear that." He stated flatly, almost stopping his movements.

"VERY!" you scream, not wanting him to stop. "I want to be fucked by your fingers... very badly, m-my King."

Without warning, he slams one finger into you. Loki kisses your bare shoulder, the back of your neck, trailing kisses to your jaw as you turned your head sideways. He captured your lips in his.

He kissed you harshly and passionately, leaving you breathless. His fingers doing wonders down there.

He kept whispering obscene things in your ear as he added a finger. He pumped them in and out in a steady manner, simultaneously circling your clit .

His assault on your breasts, his wet hot mouth on your shoulder, his fingers making you scream. It pushed you over the edge, and you came screaming his name.

He cursed and groaned, immensely satisfied that he had made you come, that he was the reason why those vulgar sounds left your mouth.

You spilled all over his fingers and hand.
He slowly brought his fingers up to your mouth.

"Open, darling." He stated as you did and he placed two fingers in your mouth,"See how sweet you taste."

You sucked on his fingers and moaned, still feeling the bliss of your orgasm.

In a split second, his hand was clean as it roamed to your back. He fidgeted with your bra clasp for a second, since it was very different from Asgardian undergarments. Then he rolled the straps off your shoulders.

His hands made their way back to the front of your body and he fondled with your breasts. You arch your back, filling his hands with them.

After a minute of grinding against him, you pushed away his hands and got up to face him.

Loki licked his lips seductively, eyeing your chest and then the rest of your body.

You pulled him up too by his collar and pressed your lips hard against him, earning a moan. Slowly, you began to undress him. One piece of clothing at a time. Turning him around, you walked with him until he backed the wall.

He was completely naked now and
woah!
He was a God indeed but it looked like his thing was carved by the devil himself.

Loki breathed heavily as you kissed him roughly, trailing kisses along his jaw and neck. Then down his chest and torso.
You trailed your tongue along the v- shape that led to his length.

"Don't tease me." He breathed, rolling his hand in your hair and putting pressure on your head to take him into your mouth.

"Or what?" You smirked.

There was a glimmer of amusement in his eyes. He chuckled.

"Or I'll fuck you so hard, you won't be able to talk, walk or even think." He said smugly.

"Well then, I better tease you as much as I can." You say and begin kissing his inner thighs, occasionally running your tongue over them and sucking.

You knew he liked it when you talked back but he was getting angry now you could feel it.

His grip on your hair tightened as you finally reached his tip. You lick it, looking up at him.

His expression was so hot and intense, you could feel yourself getting wet again.

You wrap your small hand around his length and stroke it, placing it in your mouth. He moaned ferociously.

You glided your tongue along it, deriving your pleasure from his. The sounds he made gave you a boost of confidence.

"Fuck, you're doing so good. You love being this way, don't you?" He thrusted in your mouth.

You hummed softly which sent a vibration up his body.

You looked up at him, batting your eyelashes as if you were an innocent angel.

His eyes penetrated yours deeply.
"I know you do. I know y-you love the idea of-" he stopped as you hollowed your cheeks, making him shiver. He moaned your name as you sucked him along with other beautiful sounds.

"I know you love the idea of....kneeling in front of me." He said and groaned at the sensation.

You break away to say,"I do. Come for me, my King."
You start moving faster, bobbing your head up and down.

His groans had become more feverish, he was close.

You used your fingernails to scratch the back of his thighs gently, adding to his pleasure.

He came almost screaming, right down your throat which you forced yourself to swallow.

You knees were weak, where with all the orgasming and kneeling.

He slowly guided you to stand up and kissed you. His soft lips were such a turn on. He held you close, kissing you.

"That was amazing." You exclaimed.

"You were, indeed." He said, reading your mind that you wanted to wait a little before going ahead.

He continued,"Let's go to bed, I'm tired."

He hooked his arms under your knees and back to carry you. You yelped as he did and then laughed. Hearing you laugh made him smile and chuckle too which warmed your heart.

Loki propped you on the bed, got in and pulled the covering over the two of you.

He pulled you close, spooning you.you felt so safe being with him. Like nothing could ever harm you.
His head nuzzled in your hair, drifting off to sleep.
He held you possessively, as if to never let you go. And you didn't want him to either.

~

I JUST SAW THE FOURTH EPISODE OF LOKI AND HOLY SHIT I SHIP LOKI AND SYLVIE SO MUCH!

IK SOME OF YOU DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF THEM SO I WONT POUR OUT MY FEELINGS.

HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS GOOD!
DROP A VOTE/COMMENT!

LOTS OF LOVEEEE💕
1200 WORDS.

CATHY✨