Forever?

His eyes were looking at your face intently and he slowly opened the box.

You gasped, "Oh."

You continued after a few heartbeats,
"Well...this is not what I was expecting."

The corner of his lips curved into a smile.

The tiny box seemed heavier than it looked. Fragrance filled your nose as you opened it.

'Be my eternity' was carved into the top part of the box in calligraphy. The base had a small velvet cushion and in the middle of it sat a tiny bottle.

"Um. Lokes? I'm confused?", You say and look up at him whilst gripping your bedsheet tighter to keep it from falling off of you.
He snapped his fingers and both of you were clothed in normal office attire. Except him, he wore black dress pants and a dark green silk shirt that clung to his abs. You licked your lips at the sight. Looking down, you noticed that most of the buttons of your shirt were left open, giving him a good view of your breasts. Your skirt too, was too short to be labelled as office attire. Typical.

"It's an Elixir." He said smiling.

"For what?", You ask, still as confused as you could ever be.

"Forever." He said and chuckled thinking about something.

"I really don't understand. Is this some kind of prank?" You start sounding annoyed but he kept looking at you with adoration.

Loki rested his hand on your cheek, moving higher to wipe the crease lines forming on your forehead. The worried look on your face made him smile. And that smile didn't fade away.

"I spent a lot of time of my life reading, studying, practicing and mastering the art of magic." He said, "I had known that one day, a beautiful maiden would waltz into my life and take my breath away. But what I didn't know was when. So, I put in a lot of effort into making this potion. This elixir."

"And what does it do?" You ask as he stops to look at you, taking in your expressions before pouring out onto you, information of such intensity.

"It is connected to me, in a way. Whoever consumes it shall live as long as I.", He stated, waiting for your reaction. A positive one, hopefully.

You tried to say 'what' but all that came out was a soft gasp.

Silence fell. And you blinked over and over, trying to clear your mind. He wanted you. To live with you, marry you, fuck you, have kids with you.......forever?

Loki stepped closer, trying to get a look into your head,"Darling, your mind is racing. Please, take a deep breath. And talk to me."

You did as you were told and croked, "You want me to live forever?With you?"

"Very much so." He said calmly.

"Oh you asshole." You scowled at him and his eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" He asked as calmly.

"You! How could-what! I don't understand! How can you just tell me such a thing! What is wrong with you?!" You didn't realise you were screaming until his lip quivered at your words.

What is wrong with you. Your own voice echoed in your head you realised the gravity of them.

Loki gulped and whispered,"I'm sorry. I should have waited a while more before doing this." He looked at you as you tried to form an apology but when nothing came out, he nodded once, turned around and backed away.

Footsteps were take in the opposite direction of you. He stopped in his tracks when he heard a soft sob.

In a second, his arms were around you, apologizing and consoling.

"I'm sorry, my love." He said into your hair.

"No, I'm sorry, Lokes. I shouldn't have said that. You're perfect. And I love you.", You say with your cheek pressed against his hard chest. Your tears soaking up his shirt.

You continued, "I need time to think. This- it's a really huge deal." He hums and pulls away.

A small chaste kiss was placed on your forehead. Another on your nose, both your cheeks, and lastly, your lips.

"Take as long as you need. You know, there have been a lot of people in my life. I've loved and I've lost. But I still managed to be me.", He softly said and took a breath.

"But losing you? That would mean losing myself. My heart. My soul. My life.", He said against your lips. His breath fanned your cheeks and you whispered a soft 'I love you'.

"You mean more to me than anyone else too, Lokes. I cannot think of my life without you." You say, kissing him back, quickly, harder.

His hand cupped your face, then grabbed a bunch of your hair. He pulled, making you angle your head the way he wanted.

~

HEY YOU GUYS!

IK THIS WAS A SHORT ONE. I ACTUALLY ENDED UP WRITING A LONG ONE SO I DIVIDED IT INTO TWO CHAPTERS.

I'D REALLY APPRECIATE ROM-COM MOVIE RECOMMENDATIONS SO FELL FREE TO SHARE YOUR FAVES:D

LOVE YOU GUYS (SMUT NEXT CHP)

854 WORDS 💕

CATHY✨