Just for You

Everyone was drunkenly dancing. Thor and Loki were drunk on some Asgardian alcohol that Loki had conjured up for them. It was fantastic, with sweaty bodies writhing and grinding against each other and the disco lights mesmerising everyone. Felt like a night club.

Loki had decided to sit on the sofa, to rest, as he said but you knew he just wanted to look at you from afar, to see your curves, your body as you moved.

You were enjoying his attention so you decided to put on a show. Pulling Nat to you, your hands dropped to her waist, pulling her awfully close to your body. Faces only inches apart. Your eyes flickered to Loki who had clenched his jaw in anticipation, wildly aroused by the scene of the two women before him.

You laughed as you caught Bruce looking at the two of you intently. He looked away quickly and you decided to let Natasha go before you drunkenly kiss her.

Turning your body back to face Loki, you begin to sway your hips to the music, running your hands all over your body. Loki shifted in his seat, adjusting his pants which were growing tight very quickly.

A few hours and a lot of drinks later, Wanda had passed out on the sofa and you offered to let her sleep in your bed which Vision gratefully took.

You strut over to Loki, "I have....no place to sleep to-tonight." You say as you run your fingers along his chest.

Loki chuckles at your slurs,"You know you are always welcome in my bed." Says the God, smirking.

A few minutes later, everyone started leaving. Wanda occupied your bed along with Vision who decided to stay in case she wakes up.

You look around but Loki is no where in sight. You call out to him as you walked to his room.

As soon as you opened the door and went in, he held you from behind and pushed you against the close door. Your back against his chest. You moaned involuntarily. Loki says, "I've been waiting for you, darling."

He roughly ran his hands along your body, from your ass to your hips, then cupped your breasts as he moaned at the feeling.

Turning you around, he pressed his lips against yours, his tongue asking for entrance. The kiss was passionate, eager.

A few moments later, you pushed him away.

"Your majesty." You say as he sat on the small sofa in his room, eyes never leaving yours.

"I saw the way you eyed me while I danced.", You say, unbuttoning your red blazer.

"Do you want me to dance for you?" You ask innocently and continue, "in a way I've never danced for anyone before?" You ask.

Loki looked at you, gaze filled with lust as he nods lightly.

"JARVIS! Play 'I wanna be yours' by Arctic Monkeys." You say loudly.

Loki clicks his wrist, making the room soundproof as the music started.

You say to Loki,"Can you put a pole here?" You ask him, pointing to the middle of the empty area.

He raises his eyebrow questioningly but complies.

You walk around it tracing it with one hand.

Slowly unbuttoning your shirt, his eyes fall to your cleavage and to the pretty black colour of your bra.

You begin to dance, moving to the music as sensually as you could. Even in the dim moonlight coming through the window, the tent at the crotch of his pants was clearly visible.

You try to re enact the pole dancing steps from many movies that you had watched. Your moves weren't perfect but Loki seemed to like them.

You caress your breasts and then pull down your skirt. Turning around, you bend to give him a good view of your ass. Chuckling as he cleared his throat, fighting to keep his hands to himself.

You finally got down on your knees before him and begin to unbuckle his pants. You look up at him. How aroused he was at the sight of you.

Pulling his pants down, you lick away at the pre-cum as you lowered your head onto his length. His surprised expression turned you on.

"Fucking...hell" he cursed,"That feels good." He moans between pants.

You bobbed your head and he wraps his hand around your hair to guide your movements.
You gag as his hardness hits the back of your throat which made him moan even more. He bucks his hips for more friction, groaning at the sight of you sucking him.

"(Y/n)... don't.... Don't stop." He whimpered which in turn caused you to moan with him in your mouth, sending vibrations through his body. He throws his head back in ecstacy.

"I'm going to....I'm coming!" He growled as his come shot down your throat. You swallowed and licked him clean.

"T-that was....that was.." he says trying to catch his breath,"Wanda should sleep over more often."

You laugh and stand up in front of him.
His eyes travel down your body, undergarments still on. You bite your lip, shivering under his gaze.

"Norns. Lie on the bed." He says authoritatively.

~

HII YOU GUYS!

DROP A COMMENT LOVERS!

MWAHHHHHH
877 WORDS.✨

CATHY💕