Still At The Party

About an hour later, Tony clinked his champagne glass with a spoon. The music faded as the lights came on.

Everyone was sweating with all the dancing they'd done. He started. "A warm welcome to all. I am so glad all of you could join us today."

Stark gestured Pepper to join him. He held her close by her waist, so tenderly.
You couldn't help but smile at their love for each other.

"Pepper and I, as you all know, hosted this fundraiser today for the differently abled section of our community."

Shit, it was a fundraiser? How come you didn't know.

You look around, your eyes darting from poster to poster on the walls. Everything Tony said was printed on them.

So it was a fundraiser. It wasn't your fault you couldn't see the posters, the lights were too low.

He spoke for a few minutes. Then informed everyone present,"Join us for a wonderful dinner. After that, there will be one last dance before everybody can depart."

There was an awfully long table where everyone pulled out a chair and sat.

You quickly found two empty seats. Sitting in one you waved out to David to join you. You saw him walking....and Loki was right behind him. He tapped David's shoulder and he turned around. In a second, Loki was seated beside you.

"What the hell, Loki!" You squeal softly.

"What? It's not my fault he's so slow." He says without looking at you.

Unbelieveable.

You shrug angrily,"Oh, bite me."

"Right now?" He asks and laughs at your serious expression.

You scoot closer to him.

Time for payback.

You whisper in his ear, purposely breathing on his neck, "Loki...."

He stills and nods slightly.

"In the evening, you asked me something. Do you remember?" You say.

There were a lot of people around but everyone was either eating like there was no tomorrow and some were too engrossed in mindless conversation to pay attention to the two of you.

You continue when he doesn't say anything."You asked me what I was thinking about when I was fingering myself last night."

He started breathing quickly as you rested your hand on his thigh.

"Do you really want to know, my king?" You ask quietly.
He groaned a little at what you called him. You could already notice a bulge in his trousers.

Cursing, He let out a deep breath and nodded.

You slowly slid your hand a little higher,
"I was thinking, about how it would feel when you touched me. How you'd feel inside me."

You were turning him on and it was so much fun to finally have some control over him. A God.

"I was so wet as I moaned your name over and over. I imagined what it would feel like to have you buried deep inside me, making me come, over and over. Taking me in any way you like." You couldn't believe all the words that left your mouth but it made you feel powerful somehow.

"Don't you want to do that? Fuck me? On the bed or against the wall. Maybe bend me over right on this table and fuck me from behind." You reached the apex of his thighs.