Risking it All

That last dance was everything. But it wasn't fair to David. You asked him to be your date and you practically ditched him for this handsome guy.

Looking around, you spot Jen and David in the corner of the room.
They were literally sucking each others face off.

Loki saw too and laughed,"That's good, I assume. Now she won't expect me to go back to her room at the end of the night."

You looked at him suspiciously,"So if she wasn't kissing my date, you'd sleep with her tonight?"

"No, my love. It would just be a little annoying to deny her right in her face."
He says and smiles ardently.

These endearing names he calls you causes your heart to beat faster....and fall faster.

"Okay. If you say so." You reply flatly.

"You don't believe me, darling?" He asks and you shrug lazily.

He hums and pulls you closer to him. His hands on your waist, breath on your nose.

The lights were perfect, changing ever so slowly. From purple to pink to blue then all over again. His eyes reflected the colours and you got lost in them instantly.

"May I?" He says, lips inches from yours.
Waiting for you to push him away.

You nod a little which made his lips twitch into a small smile.

He lowered his head, lips barely touching yours, driving you insane.

Gently, he pressed his lips against yours. He tasted of whiskey.
He kissed you deeply, pulling you closer against his hard chest.

He broke the kiss for a second. Looked into your eyes then looked around. Nobody was paying attention to the two of you. Most of the people had already left.

He brought his lips back to yours, with more pressure this time making you moan. That made him smirk. His hands travelled your back then lower to grab your ass and squeeze which made you yelp.

"Fuck" he muttered and moaned softly into your mouth. His voice sent a vibration down your body right to your core.

He trailed kisses down your jaw line and then sucked on your neck. As he kissed your neck with his wet lips he stated,
"Mhm. Darling, look at you squirming already, I haven't even touched you yet. Tell me how wet you are and maybe I'll help you with it." He said and went back to kissing your lips.

You couldn't even form a proper sentence so you moaned in reply.

"No. Tell me, kitten. My love. I need to hear it." He says on your neck.

"V-very..wet...for you." You managed to say.

He groaned in satisfaction,"What do you want me to do to you?"

"Take me." You say and moan as he kissed your collarbone.

You were very thankful for the dim lights. Your voiced drowned down by the chattering of some people.

Loki shook his head and says,"Darling, say it how I would."

You reply without hesitation,"I want you to fuck me, as many times as you like, in any way you like until everyone in the Stark Tower knows your name. My king." You add the last part knowing that it turned him on.

He chuckled darkly and said,"As you wish, My Queen."

You hold his hand and gesture him to come to the elevator.