kill goode

'Let me get this straight,' Josh says, crossing his arms. 'You're actually from 1666, and so is Ziggy?' 

'She's the reincarnation of the original Constance, yes,' I answer slowly, tapping my foot on the ground. 'I don't see how you could possibly have anymore questions.' 

We've been sitting here for a whole hour, going over the entire story twenty million times. I'm half expecting the killers to bust through the door at any moment. 

'Listen,' Deena says. 'None of that stuff should be our priority at this moment,' she shoots an appolegetic look at me. 'not that it isn't a priority. We need to find Nick Goode, and kill him.' 

'But that's murder!' Josh protests. 

'Jesus, Josh, grow up,' I roll my eyes. 'Because of Nick, Kate and Simon are dead.' 

'How do we know killing him will stop the curse?' Sam says quietly. Neither she, nor Ziggy have spoken a single word since I finished the explanation. 

'Because, his ancestor, Soloman Goode told me,' I explain. 'In order to break the curse, the blood of the provoker must be spilt, blah, blah, blah.' 

ZIGGY

But Nick Goode isn't the provoker of the curse. Soloman Goode is. 

None of this really makes any sense to me. 

Something feels really off about this situation, and maybe it's because I'm the reincarnation of some dead girl that lived three hundred years ago. 

Not only that, but there's a curse on Y/N and I, whom I just met two weeks ago. We're supposed to be in love. Only, I feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

The only thing I can think about right now is the two people we left dead in a grocery store, because we're focused on breaking these two curses. 

What if we make a huge mistake and killl the wrong person?

 How do I even know if any of this is real?