SF//1666

the party is confusing in many ways. 

Hannah and i share moments together that she would never dare speak of to anyone, after previously telling me that we cannot have a relationship. 

then i return home to find Constance and Y/N sleeping soundly. in the same bed. the foreboding of their own love for one another will never guarantee the safety of either. as someone who has struggled with this myself, i fear that they will have a worser fate. 

the next few weeks bring less than comfort. there is an evil over this town. i can feel it lurking with every breath i take. it's watching all of us, hungry for power, waiting for the opportunity to pounce. i sincerely hope the darkness isn't me. 

there is much i would like to wish for after the worst possible things happen. a better town, with more forgiving patrons. finer circumstances in which we are not condoned for who we love. 

however, i must shine light on the recent tragedies. yesterday, we lost most of the village children, including Constance. they were locked in the church and killed in the most brutal manner by Pastor Miller. they say he just snapped. Hannah is most devastated by her father's doings. the town has been deep in discussion, trying valiantly to place the blame on someone. 

i should never have thought it would be me. 

Y/N has taken these past events most terribly. she grieves the loss of Constance by staying locked up in our room all day, unmoving. 

i would be most happy to tell her that everything is alright, though i fear the worst is yet to come. 

___

Alright, now Deena has this information...what will she do? not to mention the fact that Ziggy and most of the gang are currently dead on the grocery store floor. is it too late?