I4I 1978

ZIGGY BERMAN 

I know she almost called me Constance. 

There are several things that don't add up to me. 

1. Why do I keep randomly blacking out and experiencing memories that aren't even mine. 

2. In the last 'memory' Y/N and the other girl were dressed like they lived in the medieval age. 

3. Why does it feel like I've always known Y/N, when we only met a few days ago? 

4. Am I just losing my mind? 

I sigh to myself, trying to get a closer look at Nurse Lane. Maybe the latest Shadyside tragedy will distract me from the tragedy that I like to call my life. 

'Hey,' I hear Cindy's voice call me. 'Ziggy.' 

I turn my head, glancing at her. 

'Yeah?' 

'Do you have any idea what happened to her?' Cindy nods her head at the stretcher. 'You were the last one to see her.' 

'No,' I cross my arms. 'Why? Did you think I possessed her or something?' 

Cindy frowns. 'Of course not. Why would you say that?' 

'Oh, I don't know,' I roll my eyes. 'Maybe it's because half the camp thinks I'm a witch, and now you're asking me if I knew why Nurse Lane went crazy?' 

'Stop it,' Cindy says reproachfully. 'Nurse Lane didn't just go crazy. There's a logical explanation for this.' 

'How about you stop trying to find answers where there are none?' I scoff. 'Face the fact that Shadyside is cursed.' 

'That's a horrible thing to say.' Cindy blinks. 

'It's not horrible if it's true.'