Aftermath.

Three police cars approach the abandoned camp, along with a single ambulance. 

The bodies are laid out in front of the mess hall, 12 in total, two of which are still laying beside the hanging tree. 

Nick Goode stands beside two police officers, staring down at the bodies. His memory is slightly fuzzy, like he hit his head or something, but the only physical injury he has is a deep slash just above his kneecap. 

'What happened here, sonny?' One of the police officers asks, pointing to his leg. 

'Tripped,' Nick says gruffly. 'I think.' 

'You don't remember?' he raises an eyebrow. 

'No,' Nick shakes his head. All he can remember is the deed his father told him to fulfill in his footsteps, the brutal murder of the girl he loved, and her older sister. Why hadn't he stopped it? This, he cannot place. 

'Can you identify these bodies for me?' The second office jerks his head towards the ground. 

'Uh, that's Christine Berman,' He gestures to the redhead. 'And that's her sister, Cindy Berman.' 

'And can you recall what happened?' 

'It was Tommy Slater,' Nick says. 'He just went nuts.' He winces, grabbing at the injury on his leg. 

'Those damn Shadysiders,' The police officer shakes his head. 'Well, come along with us, we'll get you all sorted out. 

Nick nods taking one look back at the fallen girl he would have called his. 

In your dreams, asshole.