I8I 1978

'Let's just think about this for a second.' 

I turn to look at Y/N again, raising my eyebrows. 'Where were you when you saw Sarah Fier, just now?' 

Y/N's mouth opens slightly. 'I was with Nick. He put his hand on my shoulder.' She brings a hand to her forehead. 'Oh, my god. Every time I had a vision of some kind, it was after he touched me.' 

'See?' I throw my hands up, flopping down on my bed. 'It makes perfect sense.' 

Y/N shakes her head. 'That still doesn't explain how to break the curse.' 

I nod slowly, thinking. 

'So if the only way to break the curse is to spill the blood of whoever created it, we have to find out who created it first,' I reason, glancing at her. 

'You're missing something,' Y/N grimaces. 'Everyone from 1666 is long gone. Dead.' She rolls her eyes. 'Poof. In the ground.' 

I snap my fingers. 

'But you got visions from the past when you touched Nick,' I wince. 'I think...in order to find the truth..' 

'I'm going to have to touch Nick,' Y/N finishes with a tiny groan. 'I hate my life.' 

'You don't have to do it right now,' I say firmly. 'We still have t-' 

'We don't,' Y/N shakes her head sadly. 'I don't know how much time you-we have left.' 

'Well, then let's get this over with,' I sigh. 'Are you sure you're okay with this?' 

'I have to be, don't I?' She smiles at me, despite herself, and the circumstances. 'Constance..I mean, Ziggy, thanks for...um-you know. Just being here.' 

'Don't thank me, Sunshine,' I say. 'I'm just hoping to finally live a happy life with my girlfriend.' I smirk at her. 'You think that could ever be possible?' 

'Us?' Y/N raises her eyebrows. 'After 300 years of waiting, I would fucking hope so.' 

I laugh, leaning over to kiss her gently. She sighs against me, wrapping her arms around my waist. 

'Hey,' I say, after a few minutes. 'You never did tell me how you knew Sarah Fier,' I say. 

'You don't remember that part?' Y/N asks, a surprised expression appearing on her face. 

'No,' I admit. 'But-' I tilt my head to the side, remembering the way we first met. In 1978, I mean. Her defiance for me, and the subtle confidence in her when she slapped Sheila across the face. 'I might have a good guess.' 

'Sarah Fier was my sister,' Y/N sighs sadly. 'My name isn't Y/N Brown. It's Y/N Fier.' 

'Wow,' I say softly. 'I was kinda expecting that, but..wow.' 

Y/N blinks. 'I know that she's been turned into a monster by everyone now, but she was honestly the sweetest person ever. She always knew how to brighten a room, and when I tell you she was the most loyal, kind, sister I could ever have.' 

My heart breaks a bit for her. 

'I'm sorry that everyone is with the belief that Sarah Fier is evil,' I say, letting my 1666 dialogue take over. 'I truly hope that one day, the truth will emerge, and everyone will see the real culprit.' 

'You sound like Constance,' Y/N says with a slightly painful look on her face. 

'Oh,' I twitch my nose. 'Uh-fuck everyone who believes Sarah's a witch.' 

Y/N laughs. 'It's fine. I like it when you talk like that.' 

'Splendid,' I say with a grin. 'Shall we get on with the seduction of Nick Goode?' 

Y/N rolls her eyes. 'Oh please don't put it like that.' She smacks her forehead. 'What did you have in mind?' 

'Don't worry, Sunshine. I have a plan.'