<Savanaclaw Episode: 2-8>

Start from the beginning

"He...didn't agree..on giving out punishments..during the meeting...actually.."

They all turned to Finn, Riddle's eyes widened and walked up to her.

"You remember..what I said? so you remembered me now Rose?"

Riddle asked her straight in the eyes, her response..she pecked his nose, in which made Riddle smile a little.

"I'm glad..."

<Ayeeee...Riddle kun in love~>

Finn just stared at him emotinlessly. This moment was then cut off by Ace, He had a little jealousy on his tone.

"Oi..I thought you gonna go back now?"

"Ace..." <Finn>

"Well Grim chan, Riddle has been nicer lately~ but his seriousness is one of his charm points and Dolly Chan's Charm point is her doll like appearance."

Cater explained to Grim. Riddle takes a glance back at the group and to her and said,

"I will be off now, stay safe Rose."

Riddle said as he walked over to the others to bid farewell as Finn watches from afar.

"..." <Finn>

"Dolly Chan, lets get going now!"

She looked up to see Cater running towards her, She then hopped down from her floating platform as it shrinks. She stumbled a little, luckily Cater caught her before she lost balance.

"You wanna walk now Dolly chan?"

"..."

"I guess that's a yes, for that I will stay by your side just in case you stumble or fall over something. I wouldn't wanna see my adorable kohai to fall."

Cater said with a cheeky grin as he holds Finn's Hand as she tagged along him. while walking to the Hall of Mirrors, Cater started a conversation with the Girl.

"Dolly chan, do you happen to remember me  now?"

No response from the girl to his question.

"Silence means no, well are you trying to remember us? the people you met before falling down the stairs and hitting your head in the pavement?"

"Cater senpai, you don't have to say it that way..." 

Deuce said with a sweat dropped while glancing at the two, Cater just chuckled.

"Whoops! my bad, and Dolly chan..are you happen gonna go home in the holidays?"

Cater asked the girl who just looked at him and confusion and hand signed.

"Why?"

"Well if your asking why....you will see soon~ for now lets solve this mystery!"

Cater said, changing the subject making the others look at him weirdly. They soon arrived at the Hall of Mirrors and entered the mirror for Savanaclaw.

______________________________

"Whoa... So this is Savanaclaw's Dorm?"

Deuce said as he awed at the sight of the dorm.

"Their dorm looks like it's made from really scarggy rocks! Hey, what do you think are bones from?" <Grim>

"From the..look of it...its might be a skeleton of a Elephant.." <Finn>