Ako tilted her head as their eyes met.

  'What's wrong with him? He looked annoyed and stressed..' Ako thought, not noticing that Todoroki already sat beside her.

Todoroki who sat beside Ako, grabbed her and placed him on his lap before softly patting her head. Ako who was surprised by the sudden contact betweem him and her, hissed - but eventually relaxed by how Todoroki was stroking her head and her chin. She let out a cute purr, leaning in to his touch even more.

  "You kind of reminded me of someone I know." Todoroki said. It didn't go unnoticed by Ako, she perked up her ears and stares intently at Todoroku - waiting for him to speak up.

  "Meow?"

Todoroki lightly chuckled when he heard the cat's mew. "You even sound like her."

  'Who the heck is her? Just spill the beans, desu no!' Ako glared at him, losing her patience.

  "She has cyan eyes like yours too. She has little to none patience and is very prideful. She's very feisty and close-off when she's still very much a stranger. But her usual annoyed face can sometimes show signs of blushing, she always denies what kindness she is showing sometimes - also very smart and dependable." As Ako listen to him, she can feel his eyes telling some stories - and the emotions he is radiating that Ako is too familiar with.

'Is he in love with her?' Ako thought, her left ear twitching.

  "She doesn't hold back and is always aiming to be the best. Her smiles are the cutest and brightest, even her laugh is contagious - it'll just make you smile too. She's brave and very straightforward. Strong." His eyes suddenly darken.

"I'm not strong as her. Everything about her is so lovable, fascinating - she makes people cheer for her, and be strong like her." He touched his scar and looked at the cat.

Her big cyan eyes staring curiously at him, like what Ako does every time she's looking at him. He remembered the first serene moment he had with her for the first time, that day when they watched fireflies together. 

   "The past me were really closed off, pretty similar to you actually."

  "How can she be so strong? I wish i could be like her." Ako who can't understand a thing about Todoroki's story but could feel his sorry ass self, could not help but to slap his face and jumped away from him.

  Ako sighed and ran off somewhere, not missing the surprised expression of Todoroki. "Did that cat...just sighed and slapped me?" He dejectedly stared at his hands.

  Ako transformed back to her humaj form when she got away from Todoroki, she shook her head. "Jeez, how lonely is that guy to be talking to a cat?! And he's saying he doesn't need friends?! Who doesn't need friends?! That guy seriously need some push, desu wa!" She huffed and walked out from her hiding place, and walked back to where Todoroki is.

  Seeing him dejected on his place, Ako could not help but to snicker. "Hey! Are you sad that I just punched you away, desu no?" She placed both of her hands on her waist, grinning ear to ear.

Todoroki stared wide eyed at Ako, "Saotome? What are you doing here?" And what does she mean when she punched him? When did that happened?