Welcome to Never land

I was sitting in my room listening to my favorite songs. It was a quite evening with my sister and grandmother. My mom and dad died a few years ago in a car crash so I'm left with these people. I have to take care of my grandmother because she is really sick. I love her but it gets hard I'm only 18 I have school, friends, and a life and can't be stuck baby sitting my grandmother. But then there is my sister. Don't get me wrong I would do anything for her but she's annoying. All day annoying the crap out of me. Sometimes I want to punch her in the face. I don't have that many friends just two great one. Veronica and Evie they are the best. I don't have a boyfriend I used to have one Jack but he cheated on me so no more boys. My name is Kendal I'm 18 I have blue eyes and long brown hair. I'm skinny but strong I'm not afraid to sleek my mind I'm actually not afraid of anything. So anyways I was on my bed listening to music when I thought I heard a tap at my window. I walked over slowly ready. I was about to open it when I heard my sister scream my name. I went over to her. "What do you need," I asked. "I can't open this," she said handing me a water bottle. I took it and opened it with ease. I handed it back to her. She took it and drank from it. "Show off," she said after done drinking. I went back to my room and heard the tapping noise agin. Getting mad I grabbed a knife and went over to my window slowly opened the blinds and there was nothing there. I put down the knife and trudged around. I saw a dork shadowy thing in my room. I was about to scream but the shadow waved his arm and I black out.