52

Landing on my feet, I quickly got up and put my hands behind my back, as if nothing had happened. I stood behind Douma and Enmu, they immediately turned around and I heard three voices simultaneously ask:

"Where have you been?" Daki, Enmu and Douma did not take their eyes off me, waiting for my answer. 

"Just Akaza acting a little jelous, he's still rebooting his dumass there, he got too embarrassed~" I replied.

Enmu came up to me and hugged me. 

"I won't let you go anywhere else." He said. 

A grin spread across my face. 

"I'm all yours..~"

Then Akaza reappeared and Douma started annoying him. Enmu continued hugging and stroking me, and we stepped aside and sat on the edge of the bridge. I missed Enmu's tender side. I sat on his lap, my face buried in his chest, he kissed my forehead and stroked my cheeks. It is very warm in his arms, it was easy to fall asleep in them. 

My eyes closed and I felt how something soft and warm covered me, opening my eyes, I saw Enmu's coat on me, he looked at me with such tenderness. He stroked my hair and looked into my surprised eyes, his smile gradually began to fade as he approached my face. His lips were already inches from mine, and then he gently  pressed our lips together. It was one long kiss. 

Pulling back, I hugged Enmu and noticed how Nakime stared at me, she smiled slightly, I just smiled back at her. I felt Enmu clasp me to his chest. 

But suddenly...

This feeling...

Like a kind of sadness...

Flared up inside me.

I didn't understand what this feeling was.  My eyes widened and tears flowed from them.

"Enmu."

Noticing this, Enmu tilted his head and looked at me with a questioning look. 

"Hey... Why are you crying..?"

I lifted my face, and with tears in my eyes, a tiny smile appeared, and his eyes widened. Chaos reigned around us, but we seemed to have gone beyond the limit of reality, as if we were alone, as in a dream. We only heard each other. 

"Enmu..."

...

"You've always... been on my side... Thank you..."

There was another pause. 

"You showed me... how to live purposefully and made me feel like someone finally loves me... Thank you"

...

"And you..."

...

"You always hugged me... I feel special..."

I continued.

"Thank you..."

A blush appeared on my cheeks as I quietly spoke. We just looked into each other's eyes, from which tears were welling up. Our faces gradually approached. And at one point, our lips touched. Pulling back, he hugged me tighter.

"I will hug you... as long as you like... From now and forever... As long as you want..."

He kissed me again, and I was too overwhelmed with emotions at this point.  No longer whispering, I began to cry loudly, tears of joy...

"Uwaaaaa, I'm  so happy..."

Everyone turned around and looked at us. 

"I ... I love you, Enmu..."

I cried loudly, everyone instantly fell silent. 

"The time that I spent with you was the best... And you always look at me with such a gentle look..."

Only my sobs and trembling breath was heard.

"Enmu, please... Stay with me forever..."

"Of course... If you wish..."

Everyone continued to stand in silence and watch us. 

"I will definitely make you happy... I will not let you be alone..."

After a couple of minutes of sobbing, I noticed that absolutely everyone was looking at us all this time, even master Kibutsuji.