47

We were called back to the castle of infinity, where Master Kibutsuji was waiting for us with a smile on his face.  When I saw Muzan's face, delight surged through me, joy overwhelmed me when Enmu handed Tanjiro's head and body into Muzan's hands. Taking the boy's head in his hands, he began to closely examine his face and especially his earrings. 

Muzan was about to give Enmu and me more of his blood. We all fell silent in anticipation. There was a quiet pause. 

"You did great."  He said.

I shuddered...

"You did a great job. You were able to kill Kamado Tanjiro and the flame pillar... Very impressive." 

A small smile formed on our faces.  He looked at me and Enmu with a slight smirk.

"You two did an excellent job too, I'm surprised. You're not that useless. As I promised, I will give you more of my blood, and if in the future you still fulfill my wishes, you will become one of the upper moons. " 

He never praised us like that, it was pretty nice. Without taking his eyes off Tanjiro's head, Muzan reached out his hand and something shot out of his sleeve and stuck a needle into my neck.  Muzan poured more of his blood into my body. 

"The next assignment will be in a couple of hours."  Smiling, he turned and walked away, leaving us in this room again.

As soon as the pain from the needle disappeared, I stood up and suddenly felt hands on my waist. 

"Enmu-"

Turning my head, I saw Douma, extremely close to my face. I was in complete shock, I could not move, he put his cold hands on my cheeks that burned with embarrassment and said with emotion:

"Why are you so cute..? Such a beauty, and you still have not become mine..?~"

"Suddenly Akaza interrupted the conversation.

"Douma leave her alone. Look at Enmu, he's about to kill you, don't touch his girlfriend." 

Turning his head, Douma saw infuriated Enmu.  He just stood there and looked at Douma, he was shaking from anger, I kind of started to worry. Douma just chuckled and decided to tease Enmu harder by taking me in his arms and hugging me tightly.

Oh, real chaos is about to begin.

(Yea by the way here's the drawing~ I kind of suck at art but this turned out pretty decent I guess, eh enjoy)