26 (Nsfw warning)

This night was truly pleasing, full of bloodshed and life losses. We stumbled across a of couple demon slayers battling with some other ordinary demon. The opponents looked somewhat experienced this time. Rank Hinoe maybe?

I scanned through each demon slayer and lunged at one from behind, piercing them right through their chest. My arm remained inside, holding their pounding heart in my hand. My nails dug into the tissue of the beating organ and ripped it apart as I slipped it out of the deceased slayer's chest.

My entire sleeve was drenched in blood, I placed the soaked fabric in my mouth and sucked on it as I turned over to witness the second demon slayer getting mercilessly attacked by Douma. His blood demon art was full of force yet so breathtaking. Though he was an annoying pushy bastard in person, with such abilities, he still deserved to be called Upper moon 2.

...

"Alright, we should now head to-" I got cut off as both Douma and I appeared in front of Muzan himself, along with other demons that were involved in this task back in the infinity fortress.

Master Kibutsuji arrived disguised as an elegant woman wearing a long black floral yukata again. His female form was so beautiful... Such silky hair and pale smooth skin... His eyes... Oh his scarlet red eyes that burned right through me like sun beams... They always made me feel something...

And I never feared Master like the other lower moons, in fact I felt so blessed and honoured whenever I got to see him. He stood still and sternly stared down at us as I looked at him and thrived off of his beauty.

...

"Everyone's doing well. Continue this mission tomorrow. I will summon you back at the same time as today so be prepared. Now enjoy the rest of your evening." He commented as he signaled Nakime to teleport him away.

...

As Muzan vanished, the atmosphere instantly changed. I turned around and found Daki glancing at me with disgust and hate written all over her face. What's her problem anyway. And why's everyone suddenly staring at us, they just instantly shut up once our gazes met.

...

"The fuck you starin' at." Daki snapped.

"You're asking me? You literally glared at me throughout the entire time we got here."

"You think I'd really waste my time on staring at someone as ugly as you? What did you need from me earlier anyway." She tilted her head to the side as she spoke.

This little whore actually tried to offend me? Pathetic.

"Don't touch Enmu. Who gave you the permission to force him into complimenting you. You're not worthy of receiving compliments from my man."

"Eh? I'm perfect and no one is as beautiful or strong as me. You're nothing. So I deserve all the compliments there could ever be."

...

"Watch me overtake you and become a higher rank than you.~"

...

"I'll gladly watch you try and perish midway.~"

...

Tension reigned around us as the rest stood still and looked upon us with awkwardness. I bet both Daki and I looked so stupid right now. It felt like we were a bunch of brainless children that argued over some dumb shit.

...

"Nakime. Now." Kokushibo called out her name as she instantly plucked her sonorous biwa strings and Daki let out a short quiet giggle just before everyone was sent back to where they originally were located.