3

*After the meeting*

We were assigned to capture passengers on a train and brutally murder each one of them, in case a demon slayer would be hiding around there. It wasn't difficult for us to do so. We liked to end lives of innocent people, seeing their faces in anguish and despair, hearing their last gasps for air, how truly satisfying...~

Enmu used his blood demon art while I walked around the train and killed those who I found in my field of vision with one stroke. Humans suffered from nightmares Enmu forced them to witness, the expressions on their faces... Flesh, blood splatters, corpses... A wonderful sight. I can't help myself. It was just perfect... I climbed onto the top of the train where Enmu was peacefully standing, his hair flowed around in the wind, accompanying the swift motions of his dangling tailcoat.

"Enmu!~" I exclaimed as I ran up to him, throwing myself into his arms.

"Let's go inside, there's such a beautiful sight~"

A smile appeared on his face as he grabbed me in his embrace and hopped down to the entrance of a wagon, and hid eyes widened once he took a step into the train.

"Did you do all this? I can't believe my eyes... You surely are useful~ And certainly amazing at murder...~"

As we walked along the train, a feelings of hunger attacked me, and I had a sudden urge to devour a human that layed right in front of me. I crouched down and began to heartlessly rip apart a young girl's body. She was dressed in an elegant dress, a black coat and white stockings that were stained with blood. I tore off her limbs and began chewing on her arm, as I examined her clothing, I thought to myself: "What a beautiful coat...~"

I continued toying with her insides and watching them flop onto the wooden groud as a crimson liquid spewed out of her deeply wounded abdomen, but after some time, inflicting pain upon her got boring, so I stood up and grabbed her coat, walking over to Enmu.

I sat down and watched him mercilessly feast on a human, it was so satisfying to watch him grip the flesh with his sharp fangs, and how blood slowly dripped off his lips. He noticed my presence and turned his head, looking at me like a little child with those angelic cyan eyes. I couldn't help myself but smile as I closed the distance between our faces, pressing our lips together and gently licking off a tiny drop of blood.

"You had a some blood on your lips...~" I giggled once I pulled away from his frozen face.

He remained silent and stared right into my eyes before clinging onto my waist, completely forgetting about his meal. His hand crept up my leg and gently rubbed it, his sweet touch made me want to pull him close to me and never let go. It was so atmospheric, to sit in a blood-filled train at night with a bunch of dead people, and the most beautiful demon pressed against me. I just sat and stroked his hair as he softly purred in my lap.