38 (Nsfw warning)

I moved around on Enmu's lap, melting into him as he passionately kissed me with a great amount of lust, exchanging sloppy kisses. His tongue intertwined with mine and saliva drooled onto his collarbone and stained the snow white fabric of his shirt. I gripped his hair as he parted from me just to kiss my neck, and the sensation tickled my body once his sharp fangs gracefully slid across my reddened wet skin and his hand played with my clit below.

Enmu unlaced my kimono robe and revealed my body to his eyes, placing his hands on my shoulders and slightly massaging them as my sleeves dropped down to my forearms and covered parts of my legs and abdomen. I grasped his shirt, signalling him to take it off as our lips remained together, and he started steadily unbuttoning it. He bared his chest and I ran my fingertips over his cold skin, making him shiver from temptation.

I wiggled around before switching positions and kneeling in front of him with my ass in the air, loosening his unbuckled belt as he let out a quiet flirty giggle. I pushed him onto his back as my fingers slid across his hardened dick and scraped it with my sharp nails, making him moan and thrive off of the pain as drops of blood oozed from the instantly-healing woulds.

I pierced his tip with my fang before slowly deepthroating it, fully taking his length in. His loud pants and moans ensured me to go further, but before I could do it myself, he grabbed my head and slammed my face into it, making his dick touch the back of my throat. Muted gasps tried to explode out of my mouth as I suppressed my choking while he continued holding me down.

"Nghh...- Guess I don't need to prepare you at all.. That's enough.." I stuttered as I pulled his dick out of my mouth and he let go of my head.

I laid myself down onto him as my wet pussy pressed up up against his torso, and I felt the familiar coolness of his hand squeezing my ass and sliding down to my clit. Circular motions of his fingertips didn't satisfy my needs for long, so I sunk down to his fully hardened dick once more and pushed myself onto it. Both of us were instantly painted in pleasure and the euphoric feeling of pressure invading my body overfilled me as I gradually started to ride him.

I grasped against Enmu's shoulders as his dick stretched me out on the inside so elegantly, whining while grinding my hips so eagerly before he started moving inside me himself. Enmu's light moans flooded the room as I gently continued pushing him into me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and his hips slowly started going into motion as I forced his dick deep into my smothered pussy, and a jolt of pleasure shocked my nerves as he bumped up against that one sensitive spot of mine.

"Mgh, yes...~" I whimpered, flickering my eyes.

Enmu groaned, adjusting himself and digging his cold fingers into the plush flesh of my thighs, after what he started rutting his hips at a mind-blowing speed. My body instantly shuddered and I grasped onto his shoulders even tighter in response, leaving red imprints on his pale white skin. My chest was burning and roistering as I felt my own climax boiling in my body, each thrust of his dick brought more swelling pressure into my gut, feeling filled to the brim and glazed in ecstasy.

"Look at yourself shaking...~" Enmu admired as his fingers slid across my breast, making me whine.

"I can tell you're gonna cum soon...~"

My head craned back and a hitched gasp flooded the living room as he slammed himself into me again and again. The wet noises echoed around the house as my pussy tightened around his dick and hazed my mind, fully immersing in the moment of unbridled pleasure searing like boiling water through my skin. I couldn't last any longer, it was too much.

"I'm gon..- I'm gonna cum soon..." I breathlessly whined as my vision blurred from overstimulation.

"So.. Fast..."

"You can take it my dear.." Enmu grunted as he slapped my thigh, continuing pounding my fucked-out pussy.

Those words sent me reeling over the edge, and my body shuddered in his arms as I pulsed around him. It was simply too euphoric - a heavenly build-up leading to a wave of pleasure crashing down on me.

"Oh..~ So fucking tight now, are we..?~" Enmu moaned shakily while he throbbed desperately inside of me, feeling my pussy squeeze him.

He continued teasing me before a loud gasp broke out of his mouth and I felt him pull his dick out of me, and a hot sensation flooded onto my thighs. I dropped onto his chest that expanded every time he took a breath and felt his hand carefully pat my head, gently stroking my hair.

"I've tired you out, didn't I..?~" He quietly asked, wrapping his trembling hands around my back.

"You sure did...~"