17

As I slowly opened my eyes, they instantly got indulged in the room's darkness. I carefully escaped Enmu's embrace as he continued to peacefully sleep, wrapping him up in my blanket. I left the warm bed to open the heavy dark brick-red colored curtains that hung down and blocked out all the sun during the day.

'Huh, the sun just set... But it feels like it's early in the morning...' My own voice rang out in my head

I glanced at Enmu for a second before heading off to fix my appearance, words cannot describe how endearing he looks when he sleeps, his tiny sniffles are simply too adorable... He's so precious... But despite my urge to go back and sleep, snuggling up to my lover, I didn't want to just waste my time while I was awake, I had to get ready for our date, so I quietly headed to the bathroom, grabbing my clothing.

Shit, I totally forgot about the blood on the floor. I took a towel and cleaned as much of the crimson liquid as I could, and once the floor looked decent enough, I slipped my underwear off and tied my hair up as I got into the shower. I adjusted the water temperature as I stood under it, the lukewarm droplets trickled down my body, just the idea of being covered in the water's warmth pleased me, steam reigned over the room, warming up the air.

The ambrosial smell of the lilac body wash burst out in the room as I opened a tiny bottle with thick transparent light purple liquid, its magical aroma hung around in the air as the steam twirled around and absorbed the fragrance, creating lilac scented droplets on the mirror as they condensed and cooled while sliding down into the sink.

It took me around fifteen minutes to fully wash my body, I wished to stay under the water that felt like warm summer rain for longer, but I really had to hurry. I opened the shower door and reached for a towel that laid near the snow-white sink. I wrapped it around my body and let out my moist hair.

As I bent over to gently dab it out, I suddenly felt cold air creep into the room and hit my wet skin, the door was opened and I felt some sort of movement in the room, it was Enmu. He walked in without any clothes, which literally made me turn around and hide my red face as he yawned and hung himself around my shoulders, pressing himself close to me.

He was rather sleepy, and didn't immediately notice that I was standing almost naked in front of him, but as I tried to shut the door with my foot, my towel began to treacherously slip off and I nearly collapsed on the floor with Enmu on top of my back. I pulled it up, hoping he hasn't noticed, but I was late.

He fucking noticed it.

He cupped my exposed breast with his cold hand, and I let out a muted gasp, which rather sounded more like a moan. I felt something harden around his crotch area as his breath became heavier. I tried to move his hand away but he wouldn't let go, softly giggling at my attempts to escape his grasp.

"Why are you trying to restrain yourself from such pleasure?~ I know you like it.~"

"Its just I don't want you getting horny right now. My legs still hurt, d'you know how much my thighs ache from last night? You literally pounded the shit out of me, I just recovered my energy"

"Well isn't that what you wanted?~ Admit it, you wanted me to go hard on you.~ Everyone needs this type of satisfaction, even demons like me.~" He quietly muttered as he nuzzled his nose in my neck with his arms around my half exposed body.

"I'm capable of doing many more things, not just pleasing you~ I know a lot about you and your body at this point, we're extremely similar in terms of interests too, and that's what I love about you...~ You're almost like a female version of me~"

"Is that so?~ Then how come more demons know about you?~ The rest of the lower moons often discussed you as I stood aside and carefully listened to everything they said, I have always been hiding in your shadow and secretly looking up to you, but made it seem like nothing, no one ever noticed my presence, while you were the center of attention"