51

Waking up half an hour later, we got ready and teleported back to everyone in the castle of infinity. Daki ran up and hugged me again, Douma also came up to me, squatting down, he thanked me for helping in the battle, and when Enmu turned away, he kissed my cheek, but after a second, Douma flew to the side, crashing into the wall, Akaza was standing next to me, he was breathing heavily.

"You... pushed him away..?"  I asked him. 

Looking at me, he replied:

"I'm tired of him always pestering to you." 

He continued to look at me and his breathing suddenly stopped, he stood motionless, peering into my eyes, his cheeks slightly reddened. But suddenly Kaigaku said:

"Did Akaza protect her from Douma?? And what could that mean?~"

"Does Akaza also have feelings for her now...?" Gyutaro asked slightly annoyed.

"Leave her alone already, she has Enmu!!" Daki cried out, stamping her foot. 

"Ah~ Akaza...~" Douma started to get up gradually. 

"Did you really want to stop me from talking to her?~"

Without saying anything, Akaza grabbed me in his arms and quickly darted to another place in this fortress. 

"Where the fuck-" I heard Enmu and Douma say at the same time.

Finding another quiet place, Akaza put me on my feet and put his hand on my shoulder. A small smile appeared on my face. 

"And what was this for?~" I asked and he immediately blushed.

"... I don't know. But now Douma won't stick to you."

There was a quiet pause, and he hugged me lightly, resting my face on his chest.  But soon he let me go. 

"Hah, you're really kind to me today..~"

Akaza himself didn't notice how he stroked my shoulder, but then he pulled his hand away. 

"I just don't want Douma to ruin the life of such a sweet and beautiful girl. You are... Quite perfect." He whispered the last sentence. 

I found his embarrassment kind of cute, I giggled slightly, and then I decided to slightly tease him, I felt that he liked me, I put my hand on his neck, and then with my finger began to go down, touching his chest and abs, his face exploded with a blush. 

"Heh..~"

Then I darted back to everyone, leaving Akaza behind.