45

‼️ WARNING: THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS BUT THE EVENTS IN THIS CHAPTER WILL SLIGHTLY VARY FROM THE ORIGINAL PLOT‼️

After Enmu and I successfully defeated Tanjiro, the train stopped and we noticed that Tanjiro was bleeding from his neck, forehead and abdomen. Muzan told us that if we can defeat Tanjiro, we will master more techniques and can achieve much more and become stronger. 

Suddenly, one of the passengers began to get out of the train. It was a flame pillar.  As soon as Kyojuro started getting off the train, he thought he didn't need to strain too hard because everyone was asleep or killed, but then someone jumped right behind him with tremendous force, dust arose around him.

But Enmu and I didn't pay attention to what happened, we stared at each others eyes and then dragged Tanjiro's body behind the train's large steam pipe and began kissing passionately...

*Akaza's and Rengoku's Pov*

As the dust settled, a strange human figure with luminous eyes appeared, which he looked at and saw a certain kanji in his irises, indicating that it was an upper moon 3, which caused him deep horror. Before aggravating his confusion, Akaza almost instantly rushed towards him, swinging his fist to crush his skull. But Kyojuro quickly used his flame breathing, which cut the demon's hand in half and caused him to jump away from him. 

Akaza immediately regenerated his hand and praised Kyojuro's Nichirin blade, licking the blood from his own hand, Akaza then said that he hated weak people and that they were disgusting to him, and asked if Kyojiro would like to become a demon himself. 

He immediately refused, but Akaza did not back down. Kyojuro said that he was a flame pillar, and Akaza finally introduced himself. He said that if he became a demon, he could train for hundreds of years to become even stronger than he is now, but Kyojuro only said that aging and death are the very beauty of being human, he went on to explain that people are lovable and precious just because of this aspect. 

Kyojuro looked into Akaza's eyes and said that he would never become a demon under any circumstances. Akaza's   eyes filled with disappointment and attacked him, saying that he would just kill him if he didn't become a demon. He quickly rushed towards Kyojuro. They collided, and Akaza jumped into the air and said that none of the pillars he killed had so far agreed to his offer to become a demon. 

He was saddened by the thought of rejection of someone amazingly talented, and told him to die now while he is young and strong.  They continued the battle until Akaza pierced Kyojuro's solar plexus with his hand. Akaza shouted that he would die and asked him one last time to become a demon. Akaza punched him in the face before Kyojuro could do anything, and freed himself from his grip and quickly jumped back and went into the forest near the place where they fought, leaving Kyojiro on his knees. He escaped calling us with him.

(Again, I have nothing against Rengoku either, I love him just as much as I love Tanjiro, but I had no other choice, some parts of this story must be canon, even if the events vary slightly from the original plot.)