9

As I continued to softly cuddle while sitting in his lap, I felt his hands wrap around my waist and carefully stroke it. His touch was so warm, I felt so safe with him. And everything he says... His words always made me feel special and needed. I slowly raised my head up to him and faced his alluring cyan gaze, slowly moving closer to his face, and pressing our lips together.

His lips... Oh they're extremely soft...~

"I love it when you kiss me unexpectedly...~" he said, pressing me even closer his chest.

I snuggled in his arms and buried my face in his neck, inhaling his immaculate scent. His soft hair brushed against my face, it felt like silk, so beautiful and extremely lustrous. 

"You know that our love is unusual~ We live without lies~ That lonely night when we met properly...~ We both felt a surge of feelings~" He continued.

As I looked up at him, he instantly reached out to my face with hand and cupped my cheek, he kissed me once more. What a passionate kiss this was. His other hand gradually slipped down to my ass, and he began shamelessly touching it, a shot of lust pierced my body. 

I started leaving bright red marks on his pale neck, my hands smoothly moved to his chest. I saw how pleased he was, and then I took a risk, and brushed my fingers against his inner thighs, gradually moving up to his crotch. A seductive moan erupted out of his mouth. His voice... Oh his voice..~ Just a single moan is able to turn me on madly. 

He grabbed my neck and began kissing me intensely. Just as I expected. He moaned into my lips as I gently began to grind on his hardened dick through his tightened pants. He slowly began to take off my clothes. The fact that we were on a train got us more excited, doing such things in public...~ 

He started touching my chest and passionately kissing my neck, his kisses were so pleasant, and his touch... Turned me on every time...  He grabbed onto my waist and began to grind against me harder. Arousal overfilled both of us. He unbuttoned my white shirt and threw it aside, and he started kissing my chest, right through my bra.