29

We found ourselves in a different room which I never came across in my life, this must be where Daki lived in the Kyogoko house.

"Master Kibutsuji allowed us to ask Nakime to teleport us in and out of the fortress if necessary, so we're at my place, and I have something for you, look~" Daki cheerfully exclaimed as she ran up to me and handed me some clothes that I yet had to examine.

"Put this on, you should like it~" 

I nodded as she wrapped her arm around mine and led me to another room next door, leaving me alone to myself. As I unwrapped the clothing, I carefully began to make out what outfit this was. It was the same revealing two-piece version of a mint colored kimono, with black and teal underwear tied with long black bows at the sides and two pieces of the same shaded fabric that cover my bust and thigh-high stockings with patterns in black flowers and shoes like hers. She gave me a matching outfit but simply in a different color.

I wasn't too bothered wearing exposing clothing so I gave it a try and slipped the outfit on. I tied the two bows on each side of my hips and pulled up the stockings, which settled securely and stayed on, pushing themselves into my thighs. I adjusted the top while putting the utterly high heels on and slid the fusuma door open, revealing myself.

...

"You're so fucking beautiful what-"

Her mouth gapped open in joy as she ran up close to me and tied a huge black and red bow sash behind my back.

"D'you like the fit?~ We're matching now~" 

"Its absolutely stunning~ But I have to admit that you still look much more attractive than me~"

"I know.~ But you also hit hard with this look~ You're full on walking sex, I can barely hold back... Oh! I have an idea!! Let's return back to the fortress and see how everyone will react to you wearing such a hot outfit~ I assure you that Enmu and Douma will legit fall from a sight like this~"

"Oh?~ Sounds like a plan...~" I replied as I came up to a mirror before calling out Nakime's name and signalling her to teleport us back.

"You ready?~" Daki questioned as she confidently flashed a smile at me.

"Yeah~"

...

We found ourselves behind that same wall in the fortress as the biwa rang out somewhere in the distance. Everyone remained in the previous location and conversed as if nothing happened. The excitement in my body arose with each breath I took as both of us giggled before joining our hands together and walking out towards everyone.

...

Each demon paid attention to us, my heels clicked on the floor as I walked past everyone,  examining the expressions on their faces. And they surely were priceless...~ A stream of blood ran out of Douma's nose and he creepily smiled while Enmu fell onto the floor and clearly got aroused as his pants noticeably tightened around his crotch. Akaza even managed to choke on air and all six of Kokushibo's eyes slightly widened at once. Even Nakime glanced over in my direction before turning her head back and teleporting away.

"Oh~ Looks like you stole the spotlight...~" Daki giggled.

"Well...~ No Upper moon has seen a Lower moon dressed like this, so it's quite shocking for them seeing someone they met a while ago wearing such exposing clothes~" I replied smirking as my gaze fell on Enmu, who still sat on the floor with his legs spread open.

...

"This was fucking awesome~" We pronounced at the same time as we darted over on the other side of the platform and exploded with giggles once we sat down and let our legs dangle in the air.

As our laughter echoed around the fortress, we locked each other in an embrace and I realised that she's actually quite interesting and is genuinely a vibe. I no longer hated her or experienced any negative feelings to her side, but on the contrary it felt like some kind of friendly love. 

But sometimes more than just friendly

There were some feelings that I didn't know how to take in, so I just pushed them aside. But apart from that we weren't ashamed to do anything that came to mind. I placed my trust in her and I felt free with her presence.

Daki snaked her arm around my neck and pulled me close as we noticed how Enmu steadily approached us with a red mess on his face and instantly quietened down, waiting for his further actions.