27

It was early in the morning when my eyes fluttered and I've awoken. Enmu laid right next to me, stroking my cheeks as I remained motionless, wrapped up in a towel and a blanket. After such a hot night all I wanted was rest, but we still had yet another kizuki gathering ahead of us.

I felt so warm with Enmu nearby, his sweet touch only added on to the relaxing atmosphere in the room; the aroma of burned out scented candles swirled around in the air, the steam still crawled around the bathroom ceiling, and the sound of a light breeze outside made up such a comforting ambience.

"Good morning darling...~"

"Enmu... What time is it..?"

"Two in the morning, we still have plenty of time to rest, so sleep for as long as you desire for...~ I've tired you out this night...~"

He pulled me over to his chest and stroked my hair as I nuzzled into his neck and gently kissed it. I slowly made my way up to his cheeks and pecked them until he turned my head and pressed his lips to mine, softly moaning into them.

"You taste so sweet my dear...~" He muttered as he pulled away, holding onto my face, which I replied with another kiss on the lips.

His tongue gradually entered my mouth and intertwined with mine as tiny drops of saliva fell onto the bedding and seeped in instantly. He pulled me over to his lap and cuddled me, running his hands over my back and holding me tight. Something about the way he holds me is always special. His body was simply too perfect.

His smooth pale skin on his hands felt so delicate, and feeling it on myself felt so indescribable and pleasant... Or his silky hair that dangled over my shoulders as he proceeded kissing my neck, it brushed against me so lightly... Like feathers. Even his thighs felt so soft and comfortable... He's so flawless.

"Enmu..~ That's enough, don't you think?~"

"Nope~ Just a few more kisses and...~"

"!----"

I silently exclaimed as I felt him suck onto my neck until a shot of pain pierced through it, forming a dark red mark on my skin.

...

"Agh- What was that for-"

"This is just for Douma's notice. Let this show him who you belong to.~"

He smirked at me as I laid back down on the couch, covering my face with a blanket. I stayed silent for a few more seconds before an idea clicked in my head.

"Enmu, can you possibly put me to sleep until daytime by using your blood demon art?"

"Oh, a fairly unusual request, but sure thing~"

...

"Sleep...~" He whispered as my eyes shut and I fell straight into a vivid dream like a small child, and woke up many hours later

...

15:00.

...

I laid still on my back and stared up to the ceiling as my eyes fluttered and remained opened. Oh right, another gathering soon. Is that why Enmu wasn't around? I'm assuming he was in the bathroom, probably changing. He always took so much care of his appearance, his hair is beautiful, his skin is beautiful, I always notice it.

And I love it.~

"Ah you woke up darling, good evening~ I brought you some clean clothes~" He said and handed my washed out, neatly folded clothing as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Awh thank you~"

I went over to the bathroom to fix my hair as I finished dressing and Enmu came up to me, hugging my waist from behind. I leaned over to the mirror and he grasped my hips, pulling me to his crotch. I was fine with it until...