42 (Nsfw warning)

As I made my way over to my house, I took my shoes off after stepping over the doorway and steadily made my way over to the living room. I lit up some candles to create myself a cozy atmosphere and thought of an activity I could do before Enmu returned from his assigned task with the other kizukis. As I walked up to my closet and slid the wooden doors apart in order to find something to change into, I rapidly scanned the hanging clothing, looking for my pearly silk kimono, but my eyes accidentally caught something laying in the back of a crumpled pile of my dresser. As I reached out to pick out that laced clothing my eyes spotted, unfolding it instantly became clear it was the abandoned outfit that Daki gifted me. Looking at it again and remembering how ravishingly I looked in these clothes, I decided to put them on. Going to the mirror, I began to examine myself. But suddenly I heard his voice.

"Ohh~ What a surprise~"

Enmu stood in the back. I turned around and walked over to him. His arms immediately wrapped around my waist. I pulled him into a kiss and knocked him to the floor. Without pulling away, I began to take off his clothes. My hands gradually began to move lower and lower down his body. I started kissing his neck.

"By the way... I kept thinking... Could you use your second mouth to please me..?"

My eyes ignited with what felt like a burning glisten of embarrassment and curiosity at once as I looked up at him. He sat silent, which concerned me. I knew his desires of offering to try out something new or unusual during sex, but thinking about it... He never tried to use his demonic powers to make me feel good... Despite me previously letting my thoughts flood my head as I pictured it in my mind...

"Huh? Does the thought of this make you want me even more?~ Well, if that's what you want, then sure, let's have it this way.~ Though I am surprised you offered such an action when you're scared to even show me your naked body when I ask you to.~" He teased as he moved closer to me, sliding over to spread my legs to witness how excited I am really was.

"Not that confident now, are we?~" He giggled, hypnotizing me with his glare as the mouth of his left hand began to open and slowly making it's way towards my pussy.

His other hand crawled up to my chest and squeezed my breast right through the fabric while he distracted me with his seductive stare, making me release a light moan that escaped from my mouth once I realize I lost the caution of his dirty actions from unexpectedness.

"If only you knew what your voice does to me...~" He whined as he spectated my face explode in the color red.

Enmu swiftly pushed me down back to the ground, trapping me between himself and the wooden floor as he grasped onto my legs, hovering them over his shoulders. He pressed himself so close to my chest that I almost felt his heart race above mine as he let his left hand smoothly slide down my inner thigh, opening his second mouth to allow the hot saliva to drip onto my soaked underwear. His breath shook in temptation more and more once he pushed the fabric covering my pussy to the side, letting his wet tongue sink into me while slowly unraveling my chest out of the top. My thoughts faded from such sensation and delicacy once he slipped my breast into his hand and placed it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around my tit while excitedly moaning and whimpering.

"More..." Was the only word I pushed out of my mouth as I tried to wrap my legs around his waist to pull him closer.

My underwear slipped back as I squirmed around in his tight grasp, covering my pussy, but even that didn't stop him from getting what he craved. He pressed my thighs together and spectated a transparent liquid flood through my underwear with a tiny smirk on his face, which graduate expanded more and more until he ran his hand over my pussy, scooping up the lube with the tip of his finger and stuffing it into his mouth.

That's when his eyes enlightened.

"You taste so sweet...~"

His tongue penetrated inside me. My back arched and Enmu spread my legs. He pushed his tongue deeper. Saliva was everywhere, it seemed to me that I could not move, all he heard was my gasps and moans.

"Enmu ... I'm so close ... Please..."

Soon I reached my limit, Enmu took and carried me to the couch and gently placed me onto it.